ADVERTISEMENT

The Irish are playoff bound ! This is the year to win it all !

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
Everything is going as planned for the Irish. The Oline is back pushing people around. The running game is back ! Kyren Williams 138 yds rushing !
Jack Coan is back to being GREAT since he is now getting some blocking. Jack is clutch and always comes through in the end when they need a td drive.
Two new young talented receivers in Lorenzo Styles and Deon Colzie are emerging as threats to go along with AllWorld Baby Gronk and dangerous big Kevin Austin ! Along with GREAT veterans Avery Davis and deep threat Braden Lenzy !
Add Chris Tyree and Kyren Williams catching balls out of the backfield and you will have an unstoppable offense come playoff time !

The Irish defense has created more turnovers since the 2012 team ! Isiah Foskey is the best Dend in college football !! The Amendola twins are Monsters !!
Marcus Freeman is the last piece of the puzzle for a ND NC ! And our super easy schedule gives us an advantage ! It is easier not too lose !

Just keep winning and we are in ! Oklahoma sucks !! Kansas pushed those girlymen all over the field. If it wasn't for cheating refs Kansas would have won ! OKLAHOMA SUCKS and will lose soon enough.

Alabama is not making the playoffs !! They can't get in with two Losses ! Georgia is a far better team on both sides of the ball ! Georgia is going to kick Bama's a$$ !! And hopefully they will be overconfidant when they play us as a 1 vs 4 seed !
I doubt Ohio State will make the playoffs ! There schedule is too damn tough ! Penn State, Michigan State, Michigan, and then the Big ten Championship game ! They will stumble ! Two losses and they are out ! And they allready have one !

*** For all you Girly men who would rather play in a NY6 bowl game instead of the playoffs--BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU WISH FOR ! We would probably end up playing Alabama or Ole Miss in that game ! Saban would have his players fired up ! And if any of the Bama players skipped Nick would just have another hungrier 5 star player take the spot ! He won't let up--because he doesn't want another UTAH game !
I still think we would win but why waste a big win in a exhibition game !

Notre Dame is way overdue to win a Big playoff game ! This is the year we win one with the odds great or small !! And Jack Coan is just the man to pull the upset !

Everything is going as planned for the Irish. The Oline is back pushing people around. The running game is back ! Kyren Williams 138 yds rushing !
Jack Coan is back to being GREAT since he is now getting some blocking. Jack is clutch and always comes through in the end when they need a td drive.
Two new young talented receivers in Lorenzo Styles and Deon Colzie are emerging as threats to go along with AllWorld Baby Gronk and dangerous big Kevin Austin ! Along with GREAT veterans Avery Davis and deep threat Braden Lenzy !
Add Chris Tyree and Kyren Williams catching balls out of the backfield and you will have an unstoppable offense come playoff time !

The Irish defense has created more turnovers since the 2012 team ! Isiah Foskey is the best Dend in college football !! The Amendola twins are Monsters !!
Marcus Freeman is the last piece of the puzzle for a ND NC ! And our super easy schedule gives us an advantage ! It is easier not too lose !

Just keep winning and we are in ! Oklahoma sucks !! Kansas pushed those girlymen all over the field. If it wasn't for cheating refs Kansas would have won ! OKLAHOMA SUCKS and will lose soon enough.

Alabama is not making the playoffs !! They can't get in with two Losses ! Georgia is a far better team on both sides of the ball ! Georgia is going to kick Bama's a$$ !! And hopefully they will be overconfidant when they play us as a 1 vs 4 seed !
I doubt Ohio State will make the playoffs ! There schedule is too damn tough ! Penn State, Michigan State, Michigan, and then the Big ten Championship game ! They will stumble ! Two losses and they are out ! And they allready have one !

*** For all you Girly men who would rather play in a NY6 bowl game instead of the playoffs--BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU WISH FOR ! We would probably end up playing Alabama or Ole Miss in that game ! Saban would have his players fired up ! And if any of the Bama players skipped Nick would just have another hungrier 5 star player take the spot ! He won't let up--because he doesn't want another UTAH game !
I still think we would win but why waste a big win in a exhibition game !

Notre Dame is way overdue to win a Big playoff game ! This is the year we win one with the odds great or small !! And Jack Coan is just the man to pull the upset !
Unbridled optimism notwithstanding, lots of positives as you suggest. With the insertion of Alt and Kristofic on the left side, the play of the OL is definitely improving. If this trend continues, and I think it will, I think we’re going to finally see an explosive offense that averages Close to 40 per game in the final stretch of the season.
Rees called a great game, and the use of Buchner was masterful. Loved seeing him hand off and pass before he ever ran himself. Totally confused the USC defense, and finally showed his Real promise as a dual threat.
Styles played a critical role and it was interesting to see Coan go to him On several critical downs. The kid runs great routes and looks to have great speed. This was his breakout game.
Loved…loved…loved seeing Kyren given enough blocking to finally strut his stuff. We are really fortunate to have him. Great attitude and incredible desire to compliment elite running ability. Poor OL play has really robbed us of what Kyren is capable of, and I’m hoping we see more of last night from him for the rest of the year.
I haven’t seen any of the so-called top teams play this year except for Michigan, so I don’t have an opinion about their prospects, other than knowing that their chances for making the playoffs are a hell of a lot better than ours. We’ve won in unimpressive fashion against what has evolved into a very weak schedule, and our loss to what likely will be an undefeated top three Cincinnati team by a relatively small margin may be our best argument, and that’s not very persuasive. We need to excel On both sides in our remaining games, and we need the teams you reference to each lose two games, and that’s tall order. I just hope we do our part, and then let the chips fall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT