ADVERTISEMENT

When asked about QB’s in the transfer portal Marcus

It seems like transfer portal QBs who are good enough to elevate a program will want some NIL dough. For example, Quinn Ewers is worth $1m/year. What is ND willing to pay?

The ivy league of Iowa... "THE" St. Ambrose University. Let me guess, your next step will be to call me stupid or dumb just like you did with Tony Rice behind his back. You're one of "those" people with the holier than thou attitude. Keep clutching your pearls and being an arrogant POS.
I grew up in Davenport. St Ambrose makes Phoenix University look like Harvard.

the ivy league of Iowa; need to ponder that one. Might be the 1st time that has ever been said!

Dude, this troll supposedly attended a so called university that makes the Rev Moon schools look like the Ivy League.
Well aren’t you a little pissy Burma. Love your holier than thou attitude…

Last edited:
Not sure. Remember that ND started tightening admission standards at the end of Holtz’s tenure.
Football is a messy tough sport. Let’s be honest as ND now #18 on academic list ( tied with Columbia) will never get the dogs to compete with big boys. I’m @ peace with that. Weird thing I wasn’t shocked when ND lost to Marshall. Everyone likes sausage but don’t won’t to see how it’s made.

Reactions: adrian1477
A QB from the Portal was a ’no brainer’; TR has to answer to MF about that negligence; because MF is going to be held accountable for that decision!

Too many people here want Notre Dame to sell its soul to the Devil. And for what? To win the "national championship" because that matters so much in the grand scheme of things.

ND is a university, not a football factory.
That’s cute, but we don’t pay all the money as fans to see them take a chemistry exam or volunteer at the local dog shelter.

95% of fans want the team to win FB games, all the other stuff is good/nice but it won’t put asses in the seats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT