ADVERTISEMENT

What is Landow's body count now?

I don't think he will get drafted in the 1st round. He has 1st round talent. 2 different points.

This is the dumbest point you've made and there's so many of them. Some of the best and most talented players in league history weren't drafted in the first rd.

Just an awful argument but not surprising coming from you
That’s not the issue.
You said that he had genuine first round talent
Players with genuine first round talent get drafted in the first round

The fact that players drafted subsequently turn out to be superstars is irrelevant

Reactions: NDinNJ
That’s not the issue.
You said that he had genuine first round talent
Players with genuine first round talent get drafted in the first round

The fact that players drafted subsequently turn out to be superstars is irrelevant
Yeah you're wrong. There's plenty of guys with first round talent that don't go in the first rd for many reasons. Legal issues, injury issues etc.

NFL GMs are wrong a lot and also scouting and evaluating players is hard. Lot of talented players out there who are 1st rd talents end up not being drafted in the first rd for many reasons.

Yeah you're wrong. There's plenty of guys with first round talent that don't go in the first rd for many reasons. Legal issues, injury issues etc.

NFL GMs are wrong a lot and also scouting and evaluating players is hard. Lot of talented players out there who are 1st rd talents end up not being drafted in the first rd for many reasons.
But you're wrong far more than they are.

1st round talent he is not.
Yeah he's a first round talent. Doesn't mean he will go on the first round. We've said this back and forth how many times now? I don't know who you're more obsessed with, me or RL.

Do you want to keep going back and forth with the same thing over and over and over again. Can you come up with any original thoughts of your own or are you going to talk about this on every thread

If they have injury issues, that almost automatically disqualifies them as being deemed first round talent

Since you stated that there were plenty of them, you should have no problem naming 10 guys with first round talent who had legal issues.

You don’t have a clue as to how NFL teams evaluate talent

Stop pretending that you know what you’re talking about

1st round talent he is not.
NDinNJ,

You have to understand that Golson5 is incapable of admitting when he’s wrong and he’s wrong about RL.

I wish that he was right, but in this case, unfortunately he’s wrong

If they have injury issues, that almost automatically disqualifies them as being deemed first round talent

Since you stated that there were plenty of them, you should have no problem naming 10 guys with first round talent who had legal issues.

You don’t have a clue as to how NFL teams evaluate talent

Stop pretending that you know what you’re talking about
I said legal issues, injury issues etc. Learn how to read. I have more nfl draft knowledge than certainly you

I already named Tyreek Hill. Absolutely a 1st round talent but went in the 5th. He's a first ballot hall of famer because he's ridiculously talented. Easily a 1st rd talent. If you say he wasn't you're an absolute moron

• Haha
NDinNJ,

You have to understand that Golson5 is incapable of admitting when he’s wrong and he’s wrong about RL.

I wish that he was right, but in this case, unfortunately he’s wrong
I agree, I wish he was right as well, but we deal in reality.

Yeah he's a first round talent. Doesn't mean he will go on the first round. We've said this back and forth how many times now? I don't know who you're more obsessed with, me or RL.

Do you want to keep going back and forth with the same thing over and over and over again. Can you come up with any original thoughts of your own or are you going to talk about this on every thread
Your stupidity knows no boundaries. It's comical at this point how dumb you are.

Agree with this.

NJ- your trashing threads man. Let's talk ND.

We win the next 2, then we realistically start talking about the pathway to 11-1.

Let's hope like hell that RL goes crazy and plays himself into a draft pick.

Your stupidity knows no boundaries. It's comical at this point how dumb you are.
Cool story. Do you have any original thoughts of your own or anything of substance to add. You're obsessed. You're embarrassing yourself

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT