ADVERTISEMENT

What is Landow's body count now?

It seems that you and others have a difficult time understanding the difference between preseason conditioning that caused six season ending injuries and the play of a single game.

Those are two distinctly separate issues
How did the preseason injuries occur. Tell us the details. Time and place and situation. Also document the players high school injuries that they are getting clean ups from. Details please

Cramping and QB throwing up on the field. And us taking over the 4th when we couldn't all game. Best drive of the night

Great job Landow
How do you know that he wasn’t throwing up because of something he ate prior to the game ?

• Haha
Reactions: Golson5
It seems that you and others have a difficult time understanding the difference between preseason conditioning that caused six season ending injuries and the play of a single game.

Those are two distinctly separate issues
Not difficult at at all.
See my previous posts.
I have stated that I had concerns about hiring Landow because of his track record with excessive acl injuries . Then we started having those injuries occurring at ND in excess compared to other programs in the nation.

On the other hand ND looked well conditioned Saturday night , very impressed actually. So both can be true.
It’s only week one and time will tell .

Not difficult at at all.
See my previous posts.
I have stated that I had concerns about hiring Landow because of his track record with excessive acl injuries . Then we started having those injuries occurring at ND in excess compared to other programs in the nation.

On the other hand ND looked well conditioned Saturday night , very impressed actually. So both can be true.
It’s only week one and time will tell .
Last night and preseason, season ending injuries are unrelated, they’re two distinct subjects

By my count there are 4 ACL injuries, 2 broken bones in foot, 2 injuries from HS and 3 shoulder. Three of these injuries are to Walk Ons, which are probably not in the same shape as the scholarship players, so you don't know what kind of condition they came into camp with. Point is, there does not appear to be a correlation to these injuries and conditioning, to me. Looks like pre-existing and sudden onset injuries.

Reactions: IrishMike409
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT