ADVERTISEMENT

What goes on in your heads?

scubastevefl

I've posted how many times?
Dec 9, 2006
Charlie Strong is not coming to take the D-Cord job. He is getting 10 million plus to sit at home or take a tier two coaching job, all of which will pay him 7 figures a year.

According to this board ND is going to hire Strong as D-Cord, John Gruden at HC, Tony Dungy is offensive Cord and Peyton Manning is going to give up the TV commercials and be the QB coach.

Reactions: end_23
Well I don't know if Kelly is staying or going. But if a move is made there are two names rarely mentioned. Ruhle from Temple. He is a very good coach who gets his team to play at a high level every week. He has completely turned Temple into a pretty good program. The other guy is McCormick from Colorado. He seems to be a very good coach also and I think at least worth a look.

Saban as HC will hire Meyer as OC and Harbaugh as DC and Dabo for S.T.'s!

Lane Kiffin will be recruiting coordinator AND Jimbo Fisher will be A.D.

Seriously though: Sanford was brought in for eventual takeover; so might just as well get on with it! It creates recruiting confidence and continuity. The smart move. If he hires a good aggresive staff mixed with veterens and turks it will revitalize ND football! That is what we are 'used to'!

Last edited:
Well I don't know if Kelly is staying or going. But if a move is made there are two names rarely mentioned. Ruhle from Temple. He is a very good coach who gets his team to play at a high level every week. He has completely turned Temple into a pretty good program. The other guy is McCormick from Colorado. He seems to be a very good coach also and I think at least worth a look.

Mike McIntyre is the HC at Colorado.

MacIntyre

In my head? BK is head coach next year......DK goes pro...

MZ stays but winbush beats him out...

ND hires a top DC...ND replaces spec teams cord...

ND goes 11-2 next year and makes a NY bowl.... misses final 4

After mich and Clem lose to unranked teams and do not drop out and ND drops 2 spots, away, beating a rival ND will not ever get in unless they are undefeated..... this is setup for 4 of 5 top conf to always be in.....

In my head? BK is head coach next year......DK goes pro...

MZ stays but winbush beats him out...

ND hires a top DC...ND replaces spec teams cord...

ND goes 11-2 next year and makes a NY bowl.... misses final 4

After mich and Clem lose to unranked teams and do not drop out and ND drops 2 spots, away, beating a rival ND will not ever get in unless they are undefeated..... this is setup for 4 of 5 top conf to always be in.....
Sadly, you and $warbrick are delusional. Next season the schedule is way more difficult. If Kelly stays they'll be lucky to go 6-6.

Your sarcasm is old. Go away.
My mistake, he is a cafeteria worker. Good call after the Miami game. You really nailed it! Would you care to argue a little more about how ND will not be forced to vacate wins? How did that work out? Why not just admit that you know nothing about what is going on and your opinion carries zero weight?

Reactions: end_23
He has returned from his involuntary time out. No pride.

Tell me, what facet of this team do feel pride in?
Also, please tell me again how the NCAA is going to do nothing.
You are in great company with that and other gems.

Tell me, what facet of this team do feel pride in?
Also, please tell me again how the NCAA is going to do nothing.
You are in great company with that and other gems.
You and argus can have a contest for most bans. Have you no shame?

Sadly, you and $warbrick are delusional. Next season the schedule is way more difficult. If Kelly stays they'll be lucky to go 6-6.

Delusional are people who think Kelly is leaving next year. That is not gonna happen.

Reactions: Pennick44
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT