ADVERTISEMENT

We're in this...need help...

Nope

I appreciate your optimism , but until the defense does something other than poop on themselves with dinosaur diarrhea, you have a false hope

Never forget, we have Bvg at the helm, hazzah!

Time is running down and MSU is moving the ball at will.
so unless we can get really lucky, we are done. a quick turnover
could at least make it more interesting ?

Defense sucks

Can't get a stop on 3rd when they need to

Bvg is awesome

Completely mishandled first by wasting a time out and not being prepared then by punting and then with poor play on 3rd down.

And then again!

Too little too late.
Goddammit show some confidence in your O......4th and 7 huge come back and.Mr. Potato Head shuts it down.... please note how above I wrote we are in 4 down territory the rest of the way. He is a bona fide imbecile.
Pissed away our chance....

Reactions: captstabbin
Goddammit show some confidence in your O......4th and 7 huge come back and.Mr. Potato Head shuts it down.... please note how above I wrote we are in 4 down territory the rest of the way. He is a bona fide imbecile.
Hilarious!

Reactions: cgvr
This is Classic ND Football.

Waste a timeout and then play 3 deep coverage on 3rd and 7. Brilliant......

Exactly ... Not only killed momentum, our best chance was on offense our second best chance was to play defense with 3 time outs ... One first down beats us anyway so why punt?

I think everyone needs to "pump the brakes" as Kelly said. There is no problem with the defense, therefore BVG does not need to go.

I am finally on your side......the stupidity is amazing.

But he knows more about coaching in his pinky than All NFL coaches combined
one of the worst Game coaches if not the worst in CFB. Inexecusable not to go for it on 4th down with 6mins to go with that f.....g D. Hes got to be out of his mind. They're football IQ s are mensa quality. We can't grasp the subtleties of their brilliance . You win or lose with Kizer. Period!!!! Did the same damn thing at Texas . Took the game out of Kizer's hands . His best player and put it in hands of the BVG shut down Defense. Despite all evidence to the contrary ( 2+ yrs of evidence ) time and again... f..ed up time outs . Not getting plays in ... shooting team in foot with his choking game decisions. You go for the damn win particularly at home . Had all the momentum so he punts and rolls the dice with his shitless D. D coordinator runs a deep coverage on 3rd and 7 when a first down effectively ends the game. They are total and complete morons. But at least they are consistent . By now we should now what to expect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT