ADVERTISEMENT

Need some good mojo on this board

NCDomer1

I've posted how many times?
Sep 23, 2005
This about the time Hart, Audric, and JD should be drafted. I am shocked Hart lasted this long with all those CB’s taken. Audric had a bad 40 time, but he was tracked on a soaking wet field at 21 mph on GPS. JD is JD he will probably go a little bit later. Cheer them on people they gave it their all while they were at ND

Surprised at some of the backs going ahead of Audric......I guess I watch too much ND Football to let a slow NFL combine 40 scare me away from him.

Reactions: Chitown11
We are in round 5 and Audric Estime has not been drafted.

Surprising.

Not surprised by hart at all. He doesn't have enough good film of guys challenging him. Everyone talks about osu...but they just threw to the number two and three wr... He could still be good in the NFL, but not shocked he dropped

Reactions: bizzybecknd
NFL draft positions often mean litttle. Ratings of college players is rather poor by so-csalled NFL football experts. Consider how often 1st round picks do not meet expectations. Scouts and media experts havw a poor record of ranking players.

Not surprised by hart at all. He doesn't have enough good film of guys challenging him. Everyone talks about osu...but they just threw to the number two and three wr... He could still be good in the NFL, but not shocked he dropped
Some here thought he was our best corner last year…😳

Alright, good mojo in less than a hour, JD and Hart drafted, but does he have to play for Harbaugh. I thought LM to Dallas was bad. I guess you have to take the good mojo with the bad

I'll be cheering on the Chargers in the future

Alt, Hart and Gilman all on the squad

Here's one of your lines regarding the 2010 season with Brian Kelly. "The NFL has spoken."

No.
I didnt know where you get drafted says how good you were in college, interesting

His college career and season spoke for itself, I dont need to defend him. He was elite last year

1,341 yards 18 touchdowns and a 6.4 ypc is elite college play

The NFL is a different league

Was kind of hoping the Titans would take Estime, but Denver should be a good place for him

good job audric. All it took was some good vibes on the ND board. I believe that is six ND players drafted in the first five rounds.

Reactions: 1Redrum
ND does a good job putting talent in the NFL these days. It's a good reflection on our player development. Need to do a better job selling that message on the recruiting tail.

Hartman and Baptiste will be better served if they’re not drafted and find the best place for each as an undrafted free agent.

baptiste got drafted not because of his time at OSU but the one year he spent at ND was the key element. I hope the coaches let future recruits know this. That makes number seven players drafted. I believe Texas has 10 or 11 drafted. Hartman has size issues, but surely he will get picked up by someone.

Kyren Williams was a 5th round pick and he is playing at a Pro Bowl level. ND backs, especially under Tommy Rees are NFL ready. They played in an NFL offensive system, they are solid in pass protection and can catch the ball out of the backfield.

The thing that keeps young RBs off the field is pass protection. Getting a 200M QB killed because you don’t know how to pick up a blitz will keep you glued to the bench, regardless of what kind of runner you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT