ADVERTISEMENT

WBB vs NCS

IrishHerb

Posts Like A Champion
Nov 18, 2006
Not going good. Trailing by 12 going into the 4th quarter.

Some players seem to be missing, especially Ebo.

• Wow
Reactions: irishalice
They are going to have trouble adjusting to the loss of Mabrey

Not only that, but yesterday they were without Ebo too.

Mabrey has been the heart and soul of this team. She is the one who has pushed her teammates to step up when necessary.

Ebo, while she seems to have her shortcomings, has the size to create havoc in the middle. Something our other bigs lack.

All the pieces are not yet there to really make a run for the Trophy. BUT we are close.

So ND was missing their best player? Well then no wonder we lost, no big deal we'll get them next time, when we have whoever this Mabry chick is back on the team.

I thought Olivia Myles was our best player?

With all due respect to Mabrey over the last 6-7 games her shooting percentage was around 12 % .

She was playing very poorly.

With all due respect to Mabrey over the last 6-7 games her shooting percentage was around 12 % .

She was playing very poorly.
lIke all too many you think shooting is all there is
Yes she was in a serious shooting slump but only a moron would say she was playing poorly

Reactions: raycyrx
Took some time but finally read a tweet that Ebo was out due to a lower body injury no timetable for her return...that was on Sunday.
This team when clicking can be amazing to watch and on the flip side frustrating too. Even without Mabrey could/should make a deep run in tourney.

Reactions: NDSMC78
So ND was missing their best player? Well then no wonder we lost, no big deal we'll get them next time, when we have whoever this Mabry chick is back on the team.

I thought Olivia Myles was our best player?

Miles may or may not be our best player. But Mabrey, according to coach Ivey, was the heart and soul of our WBB team.

As another poster said, Mabrey was on a terrible shooting slump the last couple of games, but she played defense well, helped the team set the tempo, ... it will take time for the team to adjust and play without her.

Reactions: raycyrx
Miles may or may not be our best player. But Mabrey, according to coach Ivey, was the heart and soul of our WBB team.

As another poster said, Mabrey was on a terrible shooting slump the last couple of games, but she played defense well, helped the team set the tempo, ... it will take time for the team to adjust and play without her.
Well I don't follow ND women's BB at all, though I did watch that game, on account of also watching the NFC championship I guess it was. And it was an entertaining game. Almost came back and won. And Olivia Myles is indeed a very smooth player, and in particular fun to watch, with the goggles and all. And Citron was pretty good too. She's named after a car.....

lIke all too many you think shooting is all there is
Yes she was in a serious shooting slump but only a moron would say she was playing poorly

She was------respectfully she isn't/wasn't any great defender or passer.

Great captain and leader but without her shooting the ball well on the court she was a liability .

She can't create her own shot.

As to the moron comment everything you know about hoops can be fit in a thimble and have room for a grape.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT