DE - Botelho
LB - Kiser
LB - Bowen
Rov/Nick - Sneed/Clark
CB - Morrison
CB - Gray
S - Watts
S -

So If Fisher comes back, that makes OL a little easier to guess but not sure he will.

I dont know yet who will win those DE and LB battles. And the other safety spot

We need portal help at WR, possibly OT if Fisher leaves. Maybe a DL ane Safety

Last edited:
That’s an elite, playoff caliber offense.

AA caliber players at every position , except WR, but the WR is group is extremely talented.

And we don’t have Jagusah penciled in yet. He might be the best OL on the roster.

I know this is silly but just wanted to see what it could look like

QB - Leonard
RB - Love/Price
TE - Evans/Raridon
WR - Greathouse
WR - Faison
WR - Thomas
LT - Fisher
LG - Spindler/Coogan
C - Craig
RG - Schrauth
RT - Wagner

DE -
DT - Mills
DT - Cross
DE -
LB -
LB -
Rov/Nick - Ausberry/Mickey
CB - Morrison
CB - Gray
S - Watts
S -

So If Fisher comes back, that makes OL a little easier to guess but not sure he will.

I believe Fisher will opt for the NFL, rather than learn a new position.

Reactions: Kelso86
That’s an elite, playoff caliber offense.

AA caliber players at every position , except WR, but the WR is group is extremely talented.
Looking past your exaggeration of the offensive depth chart; with transfers with injuries with defections with rotations you need to have 85 guys who can ball.

Yes Notre Dame has some solid players on the first string but that is only a small part of the battle

Last edited:
I believe Fisher will opt for the NFL, rather than learn a new position.
Then he's dumb. Dude is nowhere near ready for the NFL. He has about 10 guys ahead of him. The fact nobody talks about him in mock drafts should be all the evidence he needs that "Return to School" is his best option.

I think wr will be colzie, greathouse, and Thomas.

I also think Pendleton could be darkhorse to start at lg if Spindler knee isn't gtg.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Then he's dumb. Dude is nowhere near ready for the NFL. He has about 10 guys ahead of him. The fact nobody talks about him in mock drafts should be all the evidence he needs that "Return to School" is his best option.
Lol the guy has locked up an offensive tackle position on one of the best offensive lines in the country during his entire college career. He's also one of the best athletes on the team. If he goes to the combine and shows well he'll get drafted early.

Lol the guy has locked up an offensive tackle position on one of the best offensive lines in the country during his entire college career. He's also one of the best athletes on the team. If he goes to the combine and shows well he'll get drafted early.
LOL! Have you watched him play? I mean really watched? I get that you love any news that seems detrimental to ND football. But that dude is NOT ready for the NFL.

Reactions: THUNDERSTRUCK111
Mel Kiper is here.

Thanks, Mel.

LOL! Have you watched him play? I mean really watched? I get that you love any news that seems detrimental to ND football. But that dude is NOT ready for the NFL.
More from Mel.

It would be more helpful to have a list of the way too early 24 transfers.

More from Mel.
But put on a film and watch him. You tell me if he's a legit NFL player right now. I know it's hard because you are football oblivious and make up for it with you're equally poor attempts at wit and humor. I would make book that you've probably never spent any time actually breaking down a film.

But put on a film and watch him. You tell me if he's a legit NFL player right now. I know it's hard because you are football oblivious and make up for it with you're equally poor attempts at wit and humor. I would make book that you've probably never spent any time actually breaking down a film.
He's an NFL player. The problem is his talent should 1st or 2nd round. But his play says 4 thru 6

He's an NFL player. The problem is his talent should 1st or 2nd round. But his play says 4 thru 6
"You tell me if he's a legit NFL player right now" that's what I said. Never said not talented. HIS PLAY is questionable

I think wr will be colzie, greathouse, and Thomas.

I also think Pendleton could be darkhorse to start at lg if Spindler knee isn't gtg.
You think Colzie is going to finally ascend?

Would you elaborate on Pendleton? You’ve mentioned him a few times now, and it’s exiting to hear that he could earn his way into the mix.

The dude is 6-6 315 and will combine well. Good feet, moves well, and I have read he will play guard in the NFL.

Fisher is a work in progress with high-end physical traits. He’s extremely light on his feet for a 300-pounder, a natural knee bender who plays with balance and leverage.
Has enough power in the run game, but at times Fisher seems to lack a mean streak.He’s shaky as a pass protector, which is troublesome for the next level. Fisher often plays too high with an inconsistent kick slide.Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.

If you think that makes it a smart move for him to go now. I’d hate for you to be my agent

I also think jagusah will be rt and the big competition will be lt.
You think Colzie is going to finally ascend?

Would you elaborate on Pendleton? You’ve mentioned him a few times now, and it’s exiting to hear that he could earn his way into the mix.
Colzie is really the only true boundary wr on the team. He's a bad practice player but he's actually become solid on game. Put Greathouse and Thomas on the field and there will be a mismatch somewhere.

Pendleton is rumored to be very physical and violent at the line of scrimmage and more in the mold of what Rudolph has had in the past. If his body is right he's going to be hard to keep off the field.

Reactions: IrishMike409
I also think jagusah will be rt and the big competition will be lt.

Colzie is really the only true boundary wr on the team. He's a bad practice player but he's actually become solid on game. Put Greathouse and Thomas on the field and there will be a mismatch somewhere.

Pendleton is rumored to be very physical and violent at the line of scrimmage and more in the mold of what Rudolph has had in the past. If his body is right he's going to be hard to keep off the field.
Then give Pendleton every chance to win a job. We need more violence and physicality.

An above post references Fisher’s elite traits, but lack of mean streak. I’ve noticed that too. That guy should be dominating people.

I've missed maybe 3 ND games his entire career, of course I watched him play.

I recall some bad games, but mostly he's been one of the best players on the team since he stepped foot on campus. f I recall he was a starting LT as a true frosh before he got an injury, and his buddy (Joe Alt) developed into an elite tackle himself at some point and knocked Blake Fisher over to RT instead.

The reason I post about it is not to be a fan of news detrimental to the program, but to provide some missing pieces in the information that fans don't seem to give enough importance to.

Most fans don't seem to realize that it's really hard to turn out top o-lines in college football, and that ND has been a worldclass organization in terms of its oline development under Brian Kelly. The offensive line development and offensive line play has been so good/elite for so long that ND fans take it for granted.

ND has *not* been recruiting the OL as well as they were under BK so losing elite guys at those key positions is a hit to the program and the jury is still out on whether Marcus Freeman can keep this part of the program going at the pace BK was.

Last edited:
Reactions: notredamerises23
I've missed maybe 3 ND games his entire career, of course I watched him play. More than most people other than the coaching staff of course.

I recall some bad games, but since he stepped foot on campus he's had a tackle position on lock (If i recall he was a LT at Freshmen year before he got an injury, and his buddy (Joe Alt) developed into an elite tackle himself at some point and knocked Blake Fisher over to RT instead).

The reason I post about it is not to be a fan of news detrimental to the program, but to provide some missing pieces in the information that fans don't seem to give enough importance to.

Losing Blake Fisher would be a huge hit to the program, most fans don't realize that it's really hard to turn out top o-lines in college football, and that ND has been a worldclass organization in terms of its oline development under Brian Kelly. The offensive line development and offensive line play has been so good/elite for so long that ND fans take it for granted.

The reason our offense has been so consistent (under pretty much any QB who has taken snaps during that time) is because of the run and pass blocking carried by the oline over the last decade plus.

We don't know if Marcus Freeman can develop an o-line yet and losing a guy we've developed into an NFL player at a key position is a big hit to the program [hard stop].

ND hasn't been recruiting the OL as well as they were under BK so losing elite guys at those key positions is a hit to the program and it would be a shock if Marcus Freeman keeps turning out olines at the level BK and his staffs were. BK is making $10M/year because of his oline development at ND (that top 1% pay is reflective of how hard that is to find on the open market).
It would be a big loss for us. And a big mistake for him

NFL Minimum is $940,000.00 in 2024. Blake Fisher, IMO, would make a roster as a guard.

It's not necessarily a mistake.
He absolutely make a roster.

It's a mistake because he has 1st round talent and if he leaves this year he will be nowhere near that. Come back, improve your stock and get paid

I know this is silly but just wanted to see what it could look like

QB - Leonard
RB - Love/Price
TE - Evans/Raridon
WR - Mitchell
WR - Faison
WR - Greathouse
LT - Baker/Jagusah
LG - Spindler/Coogan
C - Craig
RG - Schrauth
RT - Wagner

DE - Oben
DT - Mills
DT - Cross
DE -
LB -
LB -
Rov/Nick - Ausberry/Clark
CB - Morrison
CB - Gray
S - Watts
S -

Couple updates with Transfers

He absolutely make a roster.

It's a mistake because he has 1st round talent and if he leaves this year he will be nowhere near that. Come back, improve your stock and get paid
Blake obviously felt differently.

Yeah i know. That's why I said he made a mistake
Given Blake's injury history, there was no wrong decision here. None. Either decision was a good one.

It's easy to play Russian Roulette when you're not the one on the firing line.

Given Blake's injury history, there was no wrong decision here. None. Either decision was a good one.

It's easy to play Russian Roulette when you're not the one on the firing line.
He's had one injury in his career, none in high school that I could remember. And the one injury kept him out 3 months

What history?

I’ve been critical of Fisher’s play as he never came close to playing to his potential, but I think he made the right decision to go to the NFL. I’ve said for the past two seasons that I thought Fisher was perfectly skilled to play guard next to Alt, and miscast as a tackle. I just don‘t agree with the opinions that his draft status would improve if he came back for another year as a tackle, and left tackle at that. I think his measurables and performance at the combine will have some NFL teams drooling over his potential as a guard, and I think he’ll get drafted in the 3rd or 4th round.

Reactions: bizzybecknd
The activeness in the portal is very interesting especially considering the boundary types they are bringing in. I'm wondering if they are concerned a Thomas or Colzie might be leaving

The activeness in the portal is very interesting especially considering the boundary types they are bringing in. I'm wondering if they are concerned a Thomas or Colzie might be leaving
Faison Greathouse Smith are all slot guys with Greathouse being able to play outside but lot of people think his best position is inside

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT