ADVERTISEMENT

Watching ND games in Europe

dudley_sb

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2022
I am going to be in Paris for the Ohio State game. Does anyone have experience trying to watch/stream ND games, or any ESPN college football games, while in Europe, and any advice on what I need to do to make sure I can watch the game? Thanks.

Well you've come to the right place! If there's any ND community, known for jet setting off to all points international, including just about any cosmopolis you care to mention, it's this particular ND free board. Why just the other day, we had far-flung habitués report from Bombay, and Cape Town and Vladivastock! Wondering how might they tune in.... Oddly enough it was Nome, AK, right here in the homely old US of A, where there was no help for them. Unless you were willing to hire a sled team, and do the Iditarod run, and that would have taken days....

In any event, Paris, Paris... Don't quote me on this, but I believe there's a kick-ass ND football bar in Montemarte of all places, not too far from Quasimodo's old cathedral. They got like 12 TVs, pretty good wings. And plenty of beer on tap, though it's all like French beer, and Belgian.... And you could drink wine too. They drink wine in Paris like it's beer, they just guzzle it.

I am going to be in Paris for the Ohio State game. Does anyone have experience trying to watch/stream ND games, or any ESPN college football games, while in Europe, and any advice on what I need to do to make sure I can watch the game? Thanks.
Most good hotels have cable….I watched ND Michigan game in Düsseldorf a few years back.

Well you've come to the right place! If there's any ND community, known for jet setting off to all points international, including just about any cosmopolis you care to mention, it's this particular ND free board. Why just the other day, we had far-flung habitués report from Bombay, and Cape Town and Vladivastock! Wondering how might they tune in.... Oddly enough it was Nome, AK, right here in the homely old US of A, where there was no help for them. Unless you were willing to hire a sled team, and do the Iditarod run, and that would have taken days....

In any event, Paris, Paris... Don't quote me on this, but I believe there's a kick-ass ND football bar in Montemarte of all places, not too far from Quasimodo's old cathedral. They got like 12 TVs, pretty good wings. And plenty of beer on tap, though it's all like French beer, and Belgian.... And you could drink wine too. They drink wine in Paris like it's beer, they just guzzle it.

Dear God, you’re annoying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT