ADVERTISEMENT

Gus Johnson

Well, the game he’s telecasting is awful to watch. Gotta do something to liven it up.

Still can’t believe ND lost to that sh$! show Ohio State. They aren’t good other than Marvin Harrison Jr.

Reactions: BGI User 1596
Well, the game he’s telecasting is awful to watch. Gotta do something to liven it up.

Still can’t believe ND lost to that sh$! show Ohio State. They aren’t good other than Marvin Harrison Jr.
They are very very good

So I’m watching the Ohio State, Penn State matchup. Anyone else find this guy insufferable to listen to? He’s making the game unwatchable. I had to start watching it on mute.
He is brutal to listen to. I would rather have someone from the View doing play by play.

They are very very good
Let’s not overhype Big 10 football this year. It is not “very good” and several teams were hard to watch. If OSU plays someone with a pulse of an offense they lose handily today.

Let’s not overhype Big 10 football this year. It is not “very good” and several teams were hard to watch. If OSU plays someone with a pulse of an offense they lose handily today.
They may have the best defense in the country.

They are very very very good. Offensively and defensively

Iowa-Minnesota is good for a nap.

The Iowa offense makes Penn State look like Oregon or Washington.

I was texting buddies during the game, I’m a a big Klatt fan but not Gus Johnson, he’s annoying AF.

He yells all the time, and his made up nicknames are terrible, I was embarrassed for him.

They may have the best defense in the country.

They are very very very good. Offensively and defensively
Penn State has beaten up West Virginia, Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Northwestern and UMass before OSU. Ohio State has beaten up Indiana, Youngstown State, Western Kentucky, then scored 17 against ND, then followed with Maryland and Purdue.

NOTHING in this screams “very good offensively and defensively”. Please give it a rest. Gus tried to excuse this as great defense when it was dropped balls, missed passes, and just a poor offensive game for both. Typical Big 10 football.

Penn State has beaten up West Virginia, Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Northwestern and UMass before OSU. Ohio State has beaten up Indiana, Youngstown State, Western Kentucky, then scored 17 against ND, then followed with Maryland and Purdue.

NOTHING in this screams “very good offensively and defensively”. Please give it a rest. Gus tried to excuse this as great defense when it was dropped balls, missed passes, and just a poor offensive game for both. Typical Big 10 football.
If you dont think OSU is one of the best teams in the country, you are pretty stupid. They're one of the best teams every single year and this year is no different.

They are loaded with talent and may have the best defense in the country

You need to give it a rest. Your argument is weak

OSU has a great defense and a mediocre offense.

The offense is mediocre because of their inability to run the ball and while he’s done ok in spots McCord has played nothing like the past 5-6 OSU QBs.

They have 3-4 WRs that will be 1st or 2nd round picks in the draft at some point and McCor can only get the ball to his former teammate (Harrison).

If you dont think OSU is one of the best teams in the country, you are pretty stupid. They're one of the best teams every single year and this year is no different.

They are loaded with talent and may have the best defense in the country

You need to give it a rest. Your argument is weak
I‘m saying I need to see them beat someone with a pulse outside of the Big10. ND had them beat and pissed it away. They are not the OSU of old and I really don’t care what they were in years past. We will agree to disagree. I want them to play Oregon, Washington, Georgia, LSU or Oklahoma see how the D holds up. Just not sold on OSU right now.

I‘m saying I need to see them beat someone with a pulse outside of the Big10. ND had them beat and pissed it away. They are not the OSU of old and I really don’t care what they were in years past. We will agree to disagree. I want them to play Oregon and see how the D holds up.
We are outside of the Big 10 and they beat us.

We'll have to see how Oregons D holds up in that game too. Because TT, Washington and Wash st put up points on them

Goes both ways. It would be a great game because they are 2 of the best teams in the country

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT