ADVERTISEMENT

Was just sitting here thinking

Gimmea10wincoach

Future coach
Nov 21, 2016
vegas
What positions, or groups can we really hang our hat on? Reciever and running back in my opinion. Qb regresses every yr. O line has been really bad this year D line has not been stout since "12" linebacker minus Jaylon and Manti meh! Pleased with Onwualu, Morgan and Bilal get a pass Greer an upgrade over Carlo n Fox safety n corner have been extremely inconsistent due to misses in recruiting. Same can be said about d line and pass rushers. Yet we lose to so many teams that should not even be within 3 touchdowns.It's really sad that we get that many quality athletes to in theory compete with anyone, but we struggle and quite frankly look terrible doing it.

What positions, or groups can we really hang our hat on? Reciever and running back in my opinion. Qb regresses every yr. O line has been really bad this year D line has not been stout since "12" linebacker minus Jaylon and Manti meh! Pleased with Onwualu, Morgan and Bilal get a pass Greer an upgrade over Carlo n Fox safety n corner have been extremely inconsistent due to misses in recruiting. Same can be said about d line and pass rushers. Yet we lose to so many teams that should not even be within 3 touchdowns.It's really sad that we get that many quality athletes to in theory compete with anyone, but we struggle and quite frankly look terrible doing it.
Outside of '12 find a top 25 stat.... I will spot you 2 season ending rankings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT