ADVERTISEMENT

Van Goofy is back!!!

football1irish

Shakes Down The Thunder
Nov 17, 2002
Continues to play Schmidt who probably couldn't start for UMass.

On a 4th and 5 calls a soft zone with a nominal pass rush....couldn't have made it any easier for UMass to pick up a crucial 1st down.

Where are our safeties on the long run?

When ND plays defense like this I have to change channels. All about preparation and effort. So far I see none of either.

Poor coaching on one on one coverage.

Every cheesy trick play against us works like a charm.

Embarrassing.

I didn't think I'd see a worse called defensive game than I did against UVA but it looks today might be worse yet.

I got my answer . The deserve to lose.

It is like every Saturday that is not TOTAL ND domination people post all over this message board that are obviously watching their first season of college football.....it is so cute to watch them melt all day.

Continues to play Schmidt who probably couldn't start for UMass.

On a 4th and 5 calls a soft zone with a nominal pass rush....couldn't have made it any easier for UMass to pick up a crucial 1st down.

Where are our safeties on the long run?

Don't know which poster is more ignorant. You or puddin' cake.

What say you @Pazuzu

Puddin' cake do you think you or @football1irish is more ignorant?

Reactions: captstabbin
Poor coaching on one on one coverage.

Every cheesy trick play against us works like a charm.

Embarrassing.

I didn't think I'd see a worse called defensive game than I did against UVA but it looks today might be worse yet.
I disagree that it is coaching; plays are made that show the coaching. Players just get beat sometimes. UMass used the aggressiveness against the defense. You can also see it with the halftime adjustments with better discipline in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

BVG and co shut down the vaunted GT option attack last week. This week, we steam-roll umass.

What do you people want? A shut out and less than 100 total yards every week? Not gonna happen.

On to Clemson. Put umass in the rear view mirror.

Reactions: captstabbin
Boy, there are some really dumb people here today.
Not defending any position here, but you are a psycho. You have 3-4 usernames and you answer yourself. You have absolutely no credibility. I would rather hear what an FSU fan has to say than your BS. Just shut up you ass-clown.

Not defending any position here, but you are a psycho. You have 3-4 usernames and you answer yourself. You have absolutely no credibility. I would rather hear what an FSU fan has to say than your BS. Just shut up you ass-clown.
Why can't you just stick to the topics in the thread? Any point in provoking a poster? What does that accomplish?

Why can't you just stick to the topics in the thread? Any point in provoking a poster? What does that accomplish?
Because is one sentence thread is so condescending. If there was ever a dumb person commenting, it is him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT