ADVERTISEMENT

USC

USC hasn't even had to play in the cold yet... I'm ready to watch them play Minny or Bucky in late November.
Shining Jack Nicholson GIF

4 losses in Big 10 so far; wonder if fans still happy about changing conferences.
You domers just don't get it. Playing a Michigan and a Wisconsin and a Minnesota and a Penn State isn't the same as playing a MAC and a service academy and an ACC cupcake and another MAC.

You domers just don't get it. Playing a Michigan and a Wisconsin and a Minnesota and a Penn State isn't the same as playing a MAC and a service academy and an ACC cupcake and another MAC.

Not much IQ, eh?

:D

You ask for such derision with such a blindingly stupid post.

Even a cursory review of the past 3 years lays to rest your drive by post about ND not playing and beating top teams.

you do understand you are an object of abject ridicule here as an absolute example of stupidity?

There is unfortunately a lowest common denominator trolling on all social media.

I NEVER post on SOUNDOFF...where many clowns like this Quix0te thrive.

I am no elitist, but stupidity like this makes me wince...God help such folks IRL.

What motivates them to make such posts?

Reactions: BGI User 756
LOL

We played a big team. 66 to 7.

You're right, it wasn't the same. It was much easier

Reactions: BGI User 756
you do understand you are an object of abject ridicule here as an absolute example of stupidity?
I understand that there are several posters on this forum who are intellectually overwhelmed by discussing the issue at hand and therefore resort to childish insults and name-calling. My comments are directed to the more enlightened who opt to debate and discuss in a civil manner.

Lol.

Mich with 3 losses. Lost to 4 loss USC. lol

ND played Wisky 2+ years ago, won by 28. Since then, Wisky is 25-15. Woo hoo! But Wisky did beat West Mich, South Dakota, Rutgers, NW, AND… Purdont, by 46!!

Minn is 10-10 their last 20 games.

PSU? Annual 9-3 PSU? Okie dokie

Tyx for trying out.

I understand that there are several posters on this forum who are intellectually overwhelmed by discussing the issue at hand and therefore resort to childish insults and name-calling. My comments are directed to the more enlightened who opt to debate and discuss in a civil manner.

:D

You start with negative idiotic assertions and expect debate and civility?

Again, you're asking to be put in your place...and BTW: nobody went low level insults, appropriately characterized your lack of intelligence and good will. No apologies, such an attitude is stupid.

Reactions: NDblitz
I love it. Everyone knew this move to the Big 10 was so dumb. Yeah they get more money, but at what cost?
It's not just 'more money', it's going to be about $75 million/yr vs $30 million/yr in the Pac-12. Also, the Big Ten Network has been added to the Comcast basic bundle on the West Coast, something the train wreck Pac-12 Network couldn't do after twelve years of trying. So if the Big Ten gets 3-4 teams in the playoff and you add in the added BTN revenue, USC will probably get a $100 million payout from the Big Ten this year.

USC's record for this year is a trivial issue. When you have decade after decade of schools in the Big Ten and SEC getting three times more revenue than colleges in the other conferences, they simply won't be able to keep up with the Joneses.

Minnesota lost to UNC at home bud. Minus their starting QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT