ADVERTISEMENT

USC vs ND spread

Patrirish

I've posted how many times?
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2018
Early spreads have us favored by !.5 while others have USC favored by 1.5

What does Vegas know that we don’t know ?

Consensus is ND -1.5. over under is 66. USC Defense is absolutely atrocious, but their offense will score. I believe ND can control the LoS and the clock and win this game. The key is to keep the USC offense off the field as much as it possible., with ND's offense having long sustained drives.

Reactions: d1042
Consensus is ND -1.5. over under is 66. USC Defense is absolutely atrocious, but their offense will score. I believe ND can control the LoS and the clock and win this game. The key is to keep the USC offense off the field as much as it possible., with ND's offense having long sustained drives.
that will be the formula for victory

Reactions: NDinNJ
ND -2.5 over USC.

Vegas thinks the Trojans looked worse in their win than you did in a loss.

Reactions: d1042
Our OLine will have to dramatically improve their performance for that to happen

Oh boy hope has returned on Sunday

Vegas knows that USC is not very good. Its defense has been bad all year and last night their offense wasn’t any good, either. Basically all they have is superman playing quarterback. I think we recover, and win this one by 10 points.
ND -2.5 over USC.

Vegas thinks the Trojans looked worse in their win than you did in a loss.
We got shoved around, but Southern California also dead, and was lucky to win the game as it was outplayed on its home-field.

Control the line of scrimmage .....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

USC gave up 505 yds and 5 passing TD's ... I have a feeling ND won't score that much.....no imagination... get some imagination on offense ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have the weapons... heck Louisville had less and used great imagination to pound ND....tired, spent, exams blah blah blah!!! Bologna!

The weather forecast isn’t great for Saturday in South Bend

High 53, Low 46, 56 % chance of rain.

Not exactly Southern California weather

A night game should result in temperatures in the 40’s at kickoff

Cold and rainy should favor the running game

Time will tell

The weather forecast isn’t great for Saturday in South Bend

High 53, Low 46, 56 % chance of rain.

Not exactly Southern California weather

A night game should result in temperatures in the 40’s at kickoff

Cold and rainy should favor the running game

Time will tell
Let's hope the OL can get fixed

USC gave up 505 yds and 5 passing TD's ... I have a feeling ND won't score that much.....no imagination... get some imagination on offense ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have the weapons... heck Louisville had less and used great imagination to pound ND....tired, spent, exams blah blah blah!!! Bologna!
48 points wasn’t bad !

Reactions: d1042 and NDinNJ
Vegas knows that USC is not very good. Its defense has been bad all year and last night their offense wasn’t any good, either. Basically all they have is superman playing quarterback. I think we recover, and win this one by 10 points.

We got shoved around, but Southern California also dead, and was lucky to win the game as it was outplayed on its home-field.

SC has some scary bad problems! Listening to CLR talk the scariest problem is he does not recognize the problems!

Reactions: NDinNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT