ADVERTISEMENT

USC in game thread

Can’t run though other than broken plays, right?

Right, if you had any kind of discerning eye you would have seen that the defender blew the tackle and failed to wrap up, another busted play.

Apparently you know nothing about football !

Good play Kmet. This is what I'm talking about. Just throw and run at will! Stop this trick play, screen play, bootleg horizontal crap!

Good rhythm on that drive. Book needs to get a little more accurate. Lucky Kmet didn’t get injured at the goal line. Hit was a little dirty.

WOW when you stop throwing 2 yards past the los or behind the los and actually throw the ball down filed good things happen.

Right, if you had any kind of discerning eye you would have seen that the defender blew the tackle and failed to wrap up, another busted play.

Apparently you know nothing about football !

It was nice to see you have to defend your idiotic post two plays after spewing it.

It was nice to see you have to defend your idiotic post two plays after spewing it.

It’s a fact, even your authorities, the announcers, said it was poor tackling that allowed the run to gain yardage.

Have someone who knows something about football help you out in analyzing the plays

It’s a fact, even your authorities, the announcers, said it was poor tackling that allowed the run to gain yardage.

Have someone who knows something about football help you out in analyzing the plays

You were wrong. Again. Just get over it

Doesn’t anyone tackle the runners legs anymore ?

Everyone seems to focus on stripping the ball instead of wrapping up and letting the posse strip the ball

I think if I was USC, I'd run Sepp about 30 times tonight. What a load that guy is.

Let's keep tempo and continue to roll out that 12 personnel packages. Mix it up put Kmet at z off line then back on. Look for middle and use claypools size matchup to take shots at 20-30 yards

Not bothering. Saw it live. You’re wrong. Again

What do you want to bet that it was a poor tackle that let him gain the long run ?

Get to an eye doctor as soon as you can.

Or have someone with a brain provide analysis for you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT