ADVERTISEMENT

USC Game Thread

Diggs is going to have to be okay with carrying the ball 30 x's if Estime is out. I wouldn't run 1 play of Tyree up the gut with his piss poor average up the middle he has.

Controlling the line of scrimmage. Wow, Patricia just thought of an innovative solution. Maybe they should hire him as an analyst.
Actually, I can’t take credit for making that statement !

Urban Meyer made that comment this afternoon.

P.S. How do you know that I’m not an analyst ?

Reactions: NDinNJ
You think he will play over Mickey and Christian Gray next year? God I hope not.
Diggs is going to have to be okay with carrying the ball 30 x's if Estime is out. I wouldn't run 1 play of Tyree up the gut with his piss poor average up the middle he has.
All I hear about Tyree is his speed, speed, speed. He is right, not shifty, and can’t break a tackle. I laugh every time they have him run up the middle.

Actually, I can’t take credit for making that statement !

Urban Meyer made that comment this afternoon.

P.S. How do you know that I’m not an analyst ?
Controlling the line of scrimmage has been the recipe for success for over 100 years. Congratulations for learning something on Fox today. My wife probably doesn't know that either, so don't feel too bad.

Reactions: GDFan
A

actually, this is one of the few defenses where I would run Tyree a few times between tackles.
USC is thin up front. If Tyree was ever going to have success, it’s a team like USC. Valid. He goes down so easily though. Maybe tonight will be different.

I don’t know what wrong with Estime, but I imagine it’s not super serious. I know a guy that won a wrestling national championship on a torn ACL. Can’t be that bad.

Just poured my Jameson black barrel Irish whiskey. Game is minutes away, and will say goodbye until tomorrow. Go ☘️ Be safe and enjoy!

Reactions: christophero
Looking like it’s going to be long night. D has kept us in every game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT