ADVERTISEMENT

USC Game Thread

Foskey and the DL will press Williams. A few timely sacks and a pick we shall get. Offensively we should approach it similar to Clemson. Special teams we are due for a punt block - we get it. Irish 34 USC 27

was at 1 now at 3, what will it finish at? You’re either getting better or worse,
Climbing or crashing?
I'm sorry I didn't realize I was interacting with someone who's mentally challenged. I'll try to dumb it down for you.

First let's start with the meaning of crashing in the context of this discussion. Crashing is a rapid and often unanticipated drop. As it pertains to the stock market would mean a rapid and often unanticipated drop in stock prices. We haven't seen this in recruiting or in the stock market. Therefore you are wrong in your assessment of ND recruiting, and your analogy of the stock market.

An example of crashing would be in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin for example was crashing as it's lost over 70% of its value within months.

I hope this tutorial on the meaning of crashing was educational and informative. I hope you now understand the meaning of the term crashing in this context as I don't want to resort to pictures to explain this to you.

I wish we had a class full of 27 5 stars

I wish we won the NC every single year

The crash lol
You know the old saying. Wish in one hand and crap in the other. See which one fills up faster.

all the CBS Experts picked USC to win outright and only two picked ND to cover. I am going with beachcardinal's take on USC and still think ND should be able to run it down their throat and win.
I’m hoping that ND will impose their will on the offensive line. Some of the blocks and traps ND uses and the way they move and swing lineman really keeps the defense on their toes as they aren’t sure what gaps to hit. I noticed this in the Clemson game.

I’m hoping that ND will impose their will on the offensive line. Some of the blocks and traps ND uses and the way they move and swing lineman really keeps the defense on their toes as they aren’t sure what gaps to hit. I noticed this in the Clemson game.
USC has studied that game film

Last I checked Bowen is still committed. You are not very bright.
Last you checked anything you were wrong.

Bowen is committed? Did he do that this week? He hasn’t been committed for months. We may lead though. I think he is supposed to announce in a few weeks? Why would a committed player have to announce?

Stick to jersey shore Mikey.

USC has studied that game film
So did BC… we ran all over them before the weather turned bad.

To your point though, I’m expecting usc to do all they can to stop the run. The oline dominating doesn’t mean we have to run for 300. When we take or have easy shots or chink plays we have to give pyne time because he’s slow to pull the trigger.

Reactions: TheSodFather
So did BC… we ran all over them before the weather turned bad.

To your point though, I’m expecting usc to do all they can to stop the run. The oline dominating doesn’t mean we have to run for 300. When we take or have easy shots or chink plays we have to give pyne time because he’s slow to pull the trigger.
BC is no USC!

Who the hell replaces Hart at corner? Bracy has been great in the nickel, but is challenged playing corner. Lewis has been a major liability at corner. True freshman Mickey has the best skill set and mentality, but he has been burned more than his share. I thought Hart has regressed a bit from last year, but his absence is still a huge hole, and I don’t know how we fill this against a QBs of Williams caliber.

Bowen is committed? Did he do that this week? He hasn’t been committed for months. We may lead though. I think he is supposed to announce in a few weeks? Why would a committed player have to announce?

You are dumb.

Here's some more info. I just can't believe how stupid you are are. Please stop making a fool of yourself.
"We learned that he reassured the staff he was still committed and intends to play for Notre Dame."

Who the hell replaces Hart at corner? Bracy has been great in the nickel, but is challenged playing corner. Lewis has been a major liability at corner. True freshman Mickey has the best skill set and mentality, but he has been burned more than his share. I thought Hart has regressed a bit from last year, but his absence is still a huge hole, and I don’t know how we fill this against a QBs of Williams caliber.

Agree, is it confirmed hart is out? Bracy has seemed a little slow/hobbled himself. Mickey or bust if hart is out.

Hes been committed since january. He never said there would be an announcement

Reactions: NDinNJ
You read your own link, says it’s not over? And most sites believe he’s still on the fence
I did dummy, I even quoted the line where Bowen reassured the staff he's still committed and intends to play for ND. Sorry you lack reading comprehension.

His mother is pro ND, and his father is pro ND as well.

Whom ever wins the LOS should win the game !

The will to win will determine the outcome …… combined of course with execution and turnovers.

Starting off strong and imposing our will early will help

Last edited:
I’ve never seen people happy nd loses their best recruits… kinda alarming
I'm not. Again you are too dumb to realize i'm mocking you. Recruiting is not crashing, and Bowen is still committed. You are really dumb.

He's been committed to bama since june. This is normal. Have you ever followed recruiting
Just like keeley and moore right?!?!

Frichan idiots

You and Jersey sitting in your parents basements eating hot pockets … twinning

Just like keeley and moore right?!?!

Frichan idiots

You and Jersey sitting in your parents basements eating hot pockets … twinning
Just like greathouse, edwards, james, limar, minich, traore

Kids are going to take visit

Stop being a little ***** about it

Reactions: NDinNJ
ADVERTISEMENT