ADVERTISEMENT

USC Game Thread

This was the big mistake. Rees really should’ve exploited the fact that everyone threw the ball on them all year. Even an awful pass offense like ND is moving the ball in the air.
Maybe Rees thought they knew that's what he would do with ND's Heisman QB.

Can’t blame anything on Pyne but that terrible fumble. The blame here is ACC and the D

I’m not that impressed with SC. We shot ourselves. Williams is a one man show.

I am.

I just came back from LA. Have family playing HS football. Saw some of Mater Dei vs Bosco last night with them on tv.

They tell me USC is again the #1 aspiration of local HS players. Funny, just saw the same on this ND vs USC game.

USC is going to be good just on the players they recruit. Of course I’m envious. Not to mention upset at this performance tonight by the Irish.

Reactions: christophero
The reason Michigan will destroy USC is that they’re really good offensively and stronger defensively than us. They also have smart coaches that will prep right.

Let’s see if the D can do anything or if Williams puts a finishing touch on his heisman

How many more 10 yard cushions before it becomes a fireable offense?

No corner has ever played as bad as Mickey and turned out to be good

He hasn’t made one play all season

Reactions: GDFan
No corner has ever played as bad as Mickey and turned out to be good

He hasn’t made one play all season
He’s a true frosh but I agree he’s been disappointing. Can still be a good player but probably not a starter

Golden has to go. This team has regressed in tackling from the Elko and Leah era.
No. The defense issue is positional not the scheme. The dline has major rotation issues and a size issue. The CBS have a major depth issue..as always.

Scheme isn't fixing either of those issues.

Reactions: NDinNJ
ADVERTISEMENT