ADVERTISEMENT

UGA QB Fromm entering the draft

I remember watching him in the Little League World Series. I forgot who they were playing but I was rooting for the other team. Anyway, I hope he has a successful NFL career. However, honestly, I don’t think he’s better than Book.

really? there are a lot of ND fan opinions that are held by only ND fans.
that should tell you something.

really? there are a lot of ND fan opinions that are held by only ND fans.
that should tell you something.
Are you suggesting that makes ND different from any other fan base?

Fromm is an extremely average QB entering a very below average QB draft. It is a smart career move by him, but who knows maybe he will find success at the next level.

Fromm is an extremely average QB entering a very below average QB draft. It is a smart career move by him, but who knows maybe he will find success at the next level.
If they get the Jake Fromm from 2017, 2018 and first half of 2019, he will do fine. If they get the Jake Fromm from the second half on 2019, he won't do fine. Since there was a fair amount of analysis done before this decision was made, my guess is that NFL people think the former is more indicative than the latter, and that's why he's coming out now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catholicfan95
If they get the Jake Fromm from 2017, 2018 and first half of 2019, he will do fine. If they get the Jake Fromm from the second half on 2019, he won't do fine. Since there was a fair amount on analysis done before this decision was made, my guess is that NFL people think the former is more indicative than the latter, and that's why he's coming out now.

Fair point, and I agree with you. It is hard to tell if he can get back to form, it all depends on if he is set up with a good running game.

For anyone who really wants a good look at this kid check out the link below. PFF, by far my favorite stats/metric site.
https://www.pff.com/news/college-fo...ge-quarterbacks-in-overall-grade-after-week-6

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT