ADVERTISEMENT

Trevor Lawerence

His transfer has been in the books for a while but they were trying to keep it under wraps so it didn't serve as a distraction. This isn't a Kelly Bryant situation, however. Brandon has graduated (just finished exams). He has his degree, has been beaten out and has one year of eligibility left. He's going to battle his ass off for his teammates if he needs to play, but then he's going to move on for a chance to play elsewhere for his last season. He'd start for a lot of teams. He's 13-3 as a starter.
Sounds like a good dude.

You know...this was maybe true a while back but I can tell ya I harbor no ill will against ND and in fact I will pull for you against the other two teams. Bama has taken over the evil empire. People just want to see someone outside Bama winning

I think the game will be inside of 10 points going into the 4th quarter unless there is a catastrophic injury to one of the quarterbacks, early in the contest... I've predicted Clemson to win, but I'll be cheering my ass off for my Irish. My thought is that Clemson will control the game early, Ian Book will stark relatively slow, as he tends to, then Notre Dame will slowly climb back into the game, culminating in a 4th quarter than could go in either direction.

I'm not going to predict a score, but that's generally how I feel the cadence of the game will workout.

Sounds like a good dude.

Extremely mature, well liked kid. As is Ian Book. They're also fairly close friends. That dynamic has allowed the quarterback room to stay healthy despite the change in starter and because of that, Brandon remains a valuable asset that allows ND to be aggressive running Ian (something he's done less of since he broke ribs in the Northwestern game) to add an extra dimension to the offense.

I wouldn't be at all shocked if Wimbush has a small package in this game. Maybe some QB power, wildcat stuff down in the red zone to get an extra hat as a blocker, and take some hits off Ian as a runner.

I think the game will be inside of 10 points going into the 4th quarter unless there is a catastrophic injury to one of the quarterbacks, early in the contest... I've predicted Clemson to win, but I'll be cheering my ass off for my Irish. My thought is that Clemson will control the game early, Ian Book will stark relatively slow, as he tends to, then Notre Dame will slowly climb back into the game, culminating in a 4th quarter than could go in either direction.

I'm not going to predict a score, but that's generally how I feel the cadence of the game will workout.

Kind of how our last game played out. Clemson was up by 20 before the Irish stormed back and nearly won. I fear Kelly’s ability to adjust in the game like he did in that one.

Extremely mature, well liked kid. As is Ian Book. They're also fairly close friends. That dynamic has allowed the quarterback room to stay healthy despite the change in starter and because of that, Brandon remains a valuable asset that allows ND to be aggressive running Ian (something he's done less of since he broke ribs in the Northwestern game) to add an extra dimension to the offense.
I wouldn't be at all shocked if Wimbush has a small package in this game. Maybe some QB power, wildcat stuff down in the red zone to get an extra hat as a blocker, and take some hits off Ian as a runner.

You guys are by far a classy bunch as it also shows in the Notre Dame players. Best wishes to you all. May the best team on Saturday win. Go Tigers!

Listen, he's a great kid, but honestly, does he not look like the before picture of a drag queen make-over? And there is absolutely nothing wrong if anyone wants to do that. I am very supportive of the community. I'm just saying, he would be a natural.

Dn3uQsyVYAEbTAg.jpg:large

This kid is the best QB in the country as far as I’m concerned. If not, he certainly heads the best offense.

I’m worried he will make the difference. Along with that D Line that embarrasses everyone they play against. It’s important to note some of their D linemen carry the ball in goal line situations on a regular basis.

That running back they have is very good. A homer hitter like Dex. With Lawrence’s efficiency,
accuracy, and decision making, he doesn’t need a lot of carries to do huge damage.

I think our D line can make some plays too, but I worry about Lawrence and those receivers he has. Lawrence is noticeably taller and smoother than Book and doesn’t let himself get gobbled up and rattled by a pass rush.

I guess will find out.
TLaw has been very good against ACC competition. Which isn't saying much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT