ADVERTISEMENT

Time to ............

Agree. I have always been a Kelly guy too. but you can't lose 7 games by a td or less. this team doesn't know how to win. they have also made it a habit of losing first half leads.

I have been a Fleck fan, but what about the guy from NC? He has turned their program around and he might be tired of coaching at a bball school. Just throwing it out there, not going to happen I know.

Both clowns need to go!!! Jack too!!! Clean house!!! Don't keep anybody around! It's time to pay a real coach 5 million plus to get results!!! Not tuning in next to next weeks absolute ass kicking USC is going to give us with gusto!!!

WMU fans tell me there's no way flickety fleck leaves. I say show him the money....he's yours. Be careful what you ask for....BK should've shown you that

I don't see Kelly going anywhere. If there was a "can't miss" hire out there I'd agree with most of you but that guy doesn't exist out there that ND could reel in. For this reason I think he gets another year will hopefully have to clean staff and if it doesn't get a whole lot better will be out next year. I actually will be stunned if Kelly gets fired.

I'm really impressed with Fleck, Would like to see him as our next HC! Like next season. Would take a minute to get things rolling, this guy has the energy that is needed to coach D1 athletes. BK looks tired and has NO energy at all.

Reactions: end_23
BK looks like he does not know what to do. He has aged 10 years at ND, and his face shows it. After next weeks ass kicking by USC hopefully the big money boosters give Jack the ultimatum of tell Kelly to clean house and win or next year is his last chance, and yours too Jack the Jackass!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT