ADVERTISEMENT

Time to Step Up NDAFARLEY

TheDecker

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Apr 8, 2014
Calling @NDAFArly

Looks like the Texas mod doesn't want us betting on their board......lol

So are you man enough to step up and finish the bet?

Rules are simple:
10k (cash)
I'll prove I attended and graduated ND

Name the time/place during the Stanford weekend, since it sounds like we'll both be there

After how much you've run your mouth.......I assume you're not going to b*tch out on me.....right?

Got the sack to actually put your money where your mouth is??

lol...probably not, right?

A little snippet from @NDAFArly 's last post, before the Texas mods decided to cut our bet short........in case anyone thinks I'm being to hard on the little guy

"IUSM is so far beyond anything academically you did at ND, I will still let you see that documentation too.

And I actually have a place at Lake Geneva & am visiting Roufussport in Mileaukee in October. So I can head up to Madison if you like?

See, I'm calling you out lying coward.

Name the place. Stanford weekend is perfect.

Your move."

Ready to stand up to your rhetoric here, or are you going to tuck your tail between your legs and hide???

After how much you've run your mouth.......I assume you're not going to b*tch out on me.....right?

Got the sack to actually put your money where your mouth is??

lol...probably not, right?

Did you not read my response?
What is the problem? It's on.

My former commander is a ND grad & his brother a Stanford grad, who put on a reunion before the game. So all the former members of our command (STS/SF/NSW) from the Great Lakes region will be there.

So you get to tell me to my face, in front of 25-30 PJs, SF & Seals, that I have never "sacked up" in my life. And how pathetic I am. And all the other things you said to me.

One of the guys on the Texas board who knows me saw the thread & wants to even come up. He thinks you are going to pee.

My wife says we should just go up to Madison while we are at Lake Geneva in early October. She wants to see you meet me.

How does that sound? Your hometown, early October? I know the owner of a BJJ gym there I used to train. He is an officer so you will be safe, no worries. You said I could swing by any time?

Did you not read my response?
What is the problem? It's on.

My former commander is a ND grad & his brother a Stanford grad, who put on a reunion before the game. So all the former members of our command (STS/SF/NSW) from the Great Lakes region will be there.

So you get to tell me to my face, in front of 25-30 PJs, SF & Seals, that I have never "sacked up" in my life. And how pathetic I am. And all the other things you said to me.

One of the guys on the Texas board who knows me saw the thread & wants to even come up. He thinks you are going to pee.

My wife says we should just go up to Madison while we are at Lake Geneva in early October. She wants to see you meet me.

How does that sound? Your hometown, early October? I know the owner of a BJJ gym there I used to train. He is an officer so you will be safe, no worries. You said I could swing by any time?

LOL

I still haven't seen you actually "sack up" and take the bet yet.

You ready to give your word as an old military man?

You can bring as many as your buddies as you need, as long as you bring me my 10k to hand over when I flash you my degree.

So I'll ask you again.................ready to sack up and take the bet?

Also, you got banned on the Texas board after MULTIPLE ND fans called you out. I can post those snippets if you like?

You just kept lying, & lying, and attacking ND fans & a attacking Texas fans until the Mods finally banned you.

The following is what a ND fan actually posted on the Texas board to everyone about Decker when he was attacking everybody (and lying).

Per SBC Nation:

"Because I'm somewhat obsessed with college football I like reading message boards, but I never post. I'm a big Notre Dame fan and love going to opponents message boards to read their thoughts about their team and upcoming games. I've been doing it for the past decade.

Unfortunately, it's almost been ruined the past 4 or 5 years by a one man wrecking crew (no, not RC Slocum, Bob Davie, etc), no, I'm referring to the one and only Decker. He plays nice at first and then over the course of a few days/weeks his 'unrivaled knowledge' starts to annoy people, his assertions get a tad more condescending, and every topic of ND and an opponent becomes Decker world.

I always hope ND fans aren't on any opponents' message boards cause I just want to hear what they think without any influence, ND is perceived quite differently by different fanbases.

I can't believe what I think is my first rivals post ever is on a texas message board but I can no longer stand not calling out Decker"

LOL

I still haven't seen you actually "sack up" and take the bet yet.

You ready to give your word as an old military man?

You can bring as many as your buddies as you need, as long as you bring me my 10k to hand over when I flash you my degree.

So I'll ask you again.................ready to sack up and take the bet?

Do we need to bring the Texas posters over here to settle this? They witnessed it all. How many different ways do you need an answer?

You said you were a ND grad from a few years ago. I gave you my credentials. You wanted to post your stuff, I said we are meeting in person to verify both our credentials. You said 10k says you went to ND. Funny thing is, I don't know why you even made that bet, but I still agreed to your stupid bet with my terms of double with verification of my credentials.

So here we are again. You bring your credentials. I bring mine. 10k you went to ND, then double to me after you verify mine.

Then after you don't hand me the money (because you won't have it & I wouldn't take it from you even if you did), I will teach you to NEVER disrespect me & my peers the way you did.

And I will document it all. Including you backtracking, trying to find an exit & probably crying.

Just message me directly instead of bothering all the other ND posters. That's how you got banned from other boards.
I then will reply with location & time.
Then it can be settled.

And you and your wife are welcome up in my city anytime. I'll be happy to take you out for a beer.

After all, it's the least I can do, after you deliver me that much cash

Also, you got banned on the Texas board after MULTIPLE ND fans called you out. I can post those snippets if you like?

You just kept lying, & lying, and attacking ND fans & a attacking Texas fans until the Mods finally banned you.

The following is what a ND fan actually posted on the Texas board to everyone about Decker when he was attacking everybody (and lying).

Per SBC Nation:

"Because I'm somewhat obsessed with college football I like reading message boards, but I never post. I'm a big Notre Dame fan and love going to opponents message boards to read their thoughts about their team and upcoming games. I've been doing it for the past decade.

Unfortunately, it's almost been ruined the past 4 or 5 years by a one man wrecking crew (no, not RC Slocum, Bob Davie, etc), no, I'm referring to the one and only Decker. He plays nice at first and then over the course of a few days/weeks his 'unrivaled knowledge' starts to annoy people, his assertions get a tad more condescending, and every topic of ND and an opponent becomes Decker world.

I always hope ND fans aren't on any opponents' message boards cause I just want to hear what they think without any influence, ND is perceived quite differently by different fanbases.

I can't believe what I think is my first rivals post ever is on a texas message board but I can no longer stand not calling out Decker"

LOLOL

The only lies come from you, saying you've sacked up and taken the bet.

Ready to step up, or are you going to get down on your knees and hide after all your tough talk?

Is that what military men do now? Run their mouths and then hide like cowards?

Ready to take the bet???

Do we need to bring the Texas posters over here to settle this? They witnessed it all. How many different ways do you need an answer?

You said you were a ND grad from a few years ago. I gave you my credentials. You wanted to post your stuff, I said we are meeting in person to verify both our credentials. You said 10k says you went to ND. Funny thing is, I don't know why you even made that bet, but I still agreed to your stupid bet with my terms of double with verification of my credentials.

So here we are again. You bring your credentials. I bring mine. 10k you went to ND, then double to me after you verify mine.

Then after you don't hand me the money (because you won't have it & I wouldn't take it from you even if you did), I will teach you to NEVER disrespect me & my peers the way you did.

And I will document it all. Including you backtracking, trying to find an exit & probably crying.

Are we letting people as stupid as you in the military now?

Truly sad....

I never claimed anything about your credentials, you just started spitting them out. Hell, I never even commented on them

You're the only one that maid claims. And I quote:
"I'm calling you out. You're a liar"

So the bet is this, and only this:

10k - I attended and graduated ND
If I did, and can prove it in person, with my degree, ID, class ring, and all....you give me 10k
If I can't......I give you 10k

Ready to step to the plate?

Or are you going to show us all your true cowardly colors, after all you loud mouthing?

LOLOL

The only lies come from you, saying you've sacked up and taken the bet.

Ready to step up, or are you going to get down on your knees and hide after all your tough talk?

Is that what military men do now? Run their mouths and then hide like cowards?

Ready to take the bet???

Are you serious? Read the posts. You show me your credentials, 10k. I show you mine, double. How many ways do I need to accept?

I'm looking forward to meeting you.

And thank you to whichever Rivals Mod who sent me that info.

Are you serious? Read the posts. You show me your credentials, 10k. I show you mine, double. How many ways do I need to accept?

I'm looking forward to meeting you.

And thank you to whichever Rivals Mod who sent me that info.

I've never said anything about your credentials.......so stop trying to sneak that in there

I've told you what the bet is the whole way

Just message me directly instead of bothering all the other ND posters. That's how you got banned from other boards.
I then will reply with location & time.
Then it can be settled.

Agree to the bet, publicly.....where everyone can see you live up to all your loud mouth bravado, or run like coward.

10k - I prove I graduated from ND, and you hand it over to me (in cash)

Nothing else
No little stipulations, extras, or anything else to bail you out

It's just that simple..............Put your money where your mouth is and prove your a man........or just admit you're not one

Either way, that's all that's left for this discussion

It's great seeing you try to weasel a caveat into the deal that I've never said anything about @NDAFArly

Just not man enough to admit that you've been exposed and you can't take the bet

I'm so sorry for how humiliated you must be right now.............it's pretty bad

It's great seeing you try to weasel a caveat into the deal that I've never said anything about @NDAFArly

Just not man enough to admit that you've been exposed and you can't take the bet

I'm so sorry for how humiliated you must be right now.............it's pretty bad

Are we letting people as stupid as you in the military now?

Truly sad....

I never claimed anything about your credentials, you just started spitting them out. Hell, I never even commented on them

You're the only one that maid claims. And I quote:
"I'm calling you out. You're a liar"

So the bet is this, and only this:

10k - I attended and graduated ND
If I did, and can prove it in person, with my degree, ID, class ring, and all....you give me 10k
If I can't......I give you 10k

Ready to step to the plate?

Or are you going to show us all your true cowardly colors, after all you loud mouthing?

Lol, already backtracking?

And yes, they let stupid people like me in STS & IUSM.

Your mouth is writing checks you can't cash.

Everybody, Texas & ND fans, on the Texas board called you a liar. I can bring it over.

And we bet credentials. Yours versus mine.

Just please call me stupid, pathetic & little guy when we meet.

The funny thing is you are probably drunk, & have no idea what you are setting yourself up for. So be it.

Okay, we can have the Texas neutral fans chime in. They are still making fun of you over there. I will post their comments for you.

Agree to the bet, publicly.....where everyone can see you live up to all your loud mouth bravado, or run like coward.

10k - I prove I graduated from ND, and you hand it over to me (in cash)

Nothing else
No little stipulations, extras, or anything else to bail you out

It's just that simple..............Put your money where your mouth is and prove your a man........or just admit you're not one

Either way, that's all that's left for this discussion

You NEVER agreed to it, I did.

You want only half the bet. Who is the coward? Lol

Lol, already backtracking?

And yes, they let stupid people like me in STS & IUSM.

Your mouth is writing checks you can't cash.

Everybody, Texas & ND fans, on the Texas board called you a liar. I can bring it over.

And we bet credentials. Yours versus mine.

Just please call me stupid, pathetic & little guy when we meet.

The funny thing is you are probably drunk, & have no idea what you are setting yourself up for. So be it.

LOLOLOL...........No, no we didn't.

I've never said anything about your credentials. You simply challenged mine.
I bet you about my credentials.

It's just that simple.

So are you ready to bet on my credentials, and only my credentials.............or are you ready to admit that after all your loud mouthing about what a tough guy you are.........you're nothing but a cowardly weasel trying to sneak out of a bet

Let me know which one you are, a man (take the bet) or a coward (keep trying to weasel)

Okay, we can have the Texas neutral fans chime in. They are still making fun of you over there. I will post their comments for you.

So you're not ready to step up and take the bet

10k - I went to (and graduated) ND, and can prove it

Or you're ready to admit, publicly that you're a coward who's trying to weasel his way out of a deal?

LOLOLOL...........No, no we didn't.

I've never said anything about your credentials. You simply challenged mine.
I bet you about my credentials.

It's just that simple.

So are you ready to bet on my credentials, and only my credentials.............or are you ready to admit that after all your loud mouthing about what a tough guy you are.........you're nothing but a cowardly weasel trying to sneak out of a bet

Let me know which one you are, a man (take the bet) or a coward (keep trying to weasel)

I accepted multiple times on the Texas board. I agreed on this board. You change the parameters, then call me a coward?

Your credentials, my credentials. 10k, then double. (Actually, i don't want your money, just to hand them to you in person).

And as a bonus, you answer for multiple times insulting me & my peers. (Once again, thank you whoever sent me the info).

You NEVER agreed to it, I did.

You want only half the bet. Who is the coward? Lol

I've never challenged your credentials. Why would I bet against something that I don't doubt?

Are you really this stupid?

So again.........YOU chose to run your mouth and bring in your military record.

So are you going to shame your military record with public cowardice.....or are you going to take the actual bet?

I accepted multiple times on the Texas board. I agreed on this board. You change the parameters, then call me a coward?

Your credentials, my credentials. 10k, then double. (Actually, i don't want your money, just to hand them to you in person).

And as a bonus, you answer for multiple times insulting me & my peers. (Once again, thank you whoever sent me the info).

I never changed the terms at all.

I've never questioned anything you said about your credentials. In fact I never even asked about them.....you just volunteered them.

Again, the bet, as it's always been:

10k - I prove I went to ND............nothing more, nothing less

Ready to show you're not the coward that you've acted like for this entire thread?

This cowardly attempt to weasel your way out the actual bet is beyond pathetic.

Either man up and take the actual bet...........or at least be half a man and admit you're a moron and never should have opened your mouth.

But this weaseling isn't becoming of an ex-military man

I've never challenged your credentials. Why would I bet against something that I don't doubt?

Are you really this stupid?

So again.........YOU chose to run your mouth and bring in your military record.

So are you going to shame your military record with public cowardice.....or are you going to take the actual bet?

Actually, you left out my degree from IUSM also. That is part of it.

And you can't talk your way out of it. You called me stupid, little man, pathetic, & you say you never doubted my career, but then said I have never "sacked up" in my life? That makes no sense?

You repeatedly insulted me & my peers. You did it in front of the entire Texas board. They banned you. I agreed to the bet. You changed it. You might not have realized what you originally thought was the bet, but you just kept insulting me instead of reading the actual bet. Now you want the half you decide? No. Instead up calling me names, trashing my peers & I, & changing the bet to benefit yourself, then hide & say I'm a coward, you are paying up.

Not my fault you spent your time insulting me & my peers when you should have been paying attention. Then you got banned. Now you have to answer. If you don't want to agree to the bet, then fine. Whatever. You can't change terms to your liking. I agreed to it.

You obviously are not going to agree to the bet from the Texas board, that you have now warped to your liking, I'm over that. But you are still going to answer for the insults.

This cowardly attempt to weasel your way out the actual bet is beyond pathetic.

Either man up and take the actual bet...........or at least be half a man and admit you're a moron and never should have opened your mouth.

But this weaseling isn't becoming of an ex-military man

I told you that from the beginning, then I stated, as I did again on this board, I didn't want your money, just meeting you in person was good enough.

But here you go again. Insulting me even more.

You seriously aren't going to do that when we meet, right? Not that it matters at this point?

Actually, you left out my degree from IUSM also. That is part of it.

And you can't talk your way out of it. You called me stupid, little man, pathetic, & you say you never doubted my career, but then said I have never "sacked up" in my life? That makes no sense?

You repeatedly insulted me & my peers. You did it in front of the entire Texas board. They banned you. I agreed to the bet. You changed it. You might not have realized what you originally thought was the bet, but you just kept insulting me instead of reading the actual bet. Now you want the half you decide? No. Instead up calling me names, trashing my peers & I, & changing the bet to benefit yourself, then hide & say I'm a coward, you are paying up.

Not my fault you spent your time insulting me & my peers when you should have been paying attention. Then you got banned. Now you have to answer. If you don't want to agree to the bet, then fine. Whatever. You can't change terms to your liking. I agreed to it.

You obviously are not going to agree to the bet from the Texas board, that you have now warped to your liking, I'm over that. But you are still going to answer for the insults.

lolol

This is a great attempt, but..........still incredibly pathetic.

Calling you stupid isn't questioning your credentials. Neither is calling you pathetic.....not when you're clearly showing that you're both.

Do you really think that making threats about coming to find a person isn't pathetic?
You don't think that's stupid?
(quick hint, it's both)

So again, you take the bet, or you can slink away.............after you admit it, publicly

The bet is:
10k - I prove that I went to ND, nothing more nothing less

I told you that from the beginning, then I stated, as I did again on this board, I didn't want your money, just meeting you in person was good enough.

But here you go again. Insulting me even more.

You seriously aren't going to do that when we meet, right? Not that it matters at this point?

If you act like this.....trying to weasel out of what you've said and showing that your word as a man doesn't mean anything to you......then of course I'd say that to your face.

Stand by your word, take the bet as it's always been (10k for me to prove I went to ND) and our conversation will obviously go very differently.

It's always been that same way.
Act like a man and take the bet (as it always was, not your weasel version) and I'll at least respect you for that.
Try to weasel out, and I obviously don't respect mean that can't stand behind their word.

Can you say you'd act any differently?

@NDAFArly

I'm done with this fight. These fights bring out the worst in me....and I'm just done with this one.

Either take the bet or don't, I don't care.
Prove you're a man of your word or don't, again, I don't really care.
Swing by whenever, or don't, again...........I really don't care.

I'm disappointed that you would run your mouth like this, and then not stand by the bet you know I'm challenging you to.

Let me know.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Reactions: Telx1 and echowaker
@NDAFArly

I'm done with this fight. These fights bring out the worst in me....and I'm just done with this one.

Either take the bet or don't, I don't care.
Prove you're a man of your word or don't, again, I don't really care.
Swing by whenever, or don't, again...........I really don't care.

You've posted nearly 20 times over 2+ hours on something for which you "really don't care"? Ok. Whatever.

Reactions: echowaker
You've posted nearly 20 times over 2+ hours on something for which you "really don't care"? Ok. Whatever.

I cared when I thought he was going to be a man of his word and stand behind what he said and not try to come up with some way to weasel out of the actual challenge/bet he made.

Since that's clearly not the case, I'm not interested in spending any more energy trying to get him to be a man of his word.

Pretty simple.

I know that is posted towards Decker, so let me give you his background:

Just check out the Texas board (in which Decker was banned from, lol).

For probably two months, myself & a few other ND fans have been having really good football talk with Texas, OU & AM fans over there.
Then Decker comes & hyjacks every thread making all ND fans look bad. He was told to go away by everybody, but just kept attacking people, arguing, losing, then declaring himself the winner & everyone else stupid.

Finally a few ND fans, including myself & SBC Nation (who's message I posted above) got tired of him making ND look bad. So we called him on it. Then he throws out a wager, saying if not answered we are (fill in the blank of about 30 insults). I said you bring your credentials/degrees & I bring mine, but we are doing it in person.

Of course he then spends hours insulting me, even when I agree to his wager multiple times, & doesn't want any wager except the one that only he wants, & if you don't agree you are a (fill in the blank with insults).

Then the Texas, OU, AM & other ND fans called him on it & he went crazy, crossed the line by insulting me & my peers from STS/SF/NSW multiple times, was warned by mods, then kept going & got banned.

Then he came over here to carry it on. I have once again told him on here, bring your credentials/degrees, I bring mine. We meet in person. But now he has to answer for insulting my peers.
We all know he won't get near me, will just keep making wagers that he wants, then call me names safely in his home. Thus I put him on ignore.
Turns out he has been in trouble all over the boards for similar behavior for the last 4-5 years. (See SBC Nation quote above).

So don't worry about him. He will continue to insult me, like telling me even though he has no doubt I was in STS, Ive never "sacked up" in my life. I'm a "pathetic coward," who should "crawl into my hole." (Along with many more insults).
With him banned from the other boards we have continued our football talks, talked about our families, & even shared military creds with eachother.
The Decker issue is over. (Except in his mind)

Last edited:
I know that is posted towards Decker, so let me give you his background:

Just check out the Texas board (in which Decker was banned from, lol).

For probably two months, myself & a few other ND fans have been having really good football talk with Texas, OU & AM fans over there.
Then Decker comes & hyjacks every thread making all ND fans look bad. He was told to go away by everybody, but just kept attacking people, arguing, losing, then declaring himself the winner & everyone else stupid.

Finally a few ND fans, including myself & SBC Nation (who's message I posted above) got tired of him making ND look bad. So we called him on it. Then he throws out a wager, saying if not answered we are (fill in the blank of about 30 insults). I said you bring your credentials/degrees & I bring mine, but we are doing it in person.

Of course he then spends hours insulting me, even when I agree to his wager multiple times, & doesn't want any wager except the one that only he wants, & if you don't agree you are a (fill in the blank with insults).

Then the Texas, OU, AM & other ND fans called him on it & he went crazy, crossed the line by insulting me & my peers from STS/SF/NSW multiple times, was warned by mods, then kept going & got banned.

Then he came over here to carry it on. I have once again told him on here, bring your credentials/degrees, I bring mine. We meet in person. But now he has to answer for insulting my peers.
We all know he won't get near me, will just keep making wagers that he wants, then call me names safely in his home. Thus I put him on ignore.
Turns out he has been in trouble all over the boards for similar behavior for the last 4-5 years. (See SBC Nation quote above).

So don't worry about him. He will continue to insult me, like telling me even though he has no doubt I was in STS, Ive never "sacked up" in my life. I'm a "pathetic coward," who should "crawl into my hole." (Along with many more insults).
With him banned from the other boards we have continued our football talks, talked about our families, & even shared military creds with eachother.
The Decker issue is over. (Except in his mind)

You really don't get how bets work, do you?

Of course you only get to bet on what I actually debated you on. You only bet on provable items over which there is disagreement.

You questioned what I said, I challenged you to a bet, you talked a big game....and then tried to weasel out of the actual bet.
(By adding random caveats we never disagreed about)

That kind of weasel behavior is pathetic, shameful, and ahold get you called out....as I have.

That is, unless you actually sack up and take the bet on the facts we actually disagreed about........which we all know that you won't.

You have no room to complain about being called out when you try to use your service record to justify this type of weasel behavior.

I shall now adjudicate this matter. I do not take matters like this and others on the board lightly.

After giving serious consideration to this squabble, it is clear that Decker has won.

It was close and he is not without fault. However, there was a tipping point in the proceedings.

"My wife says we should just go up to Madison while we are at Lake Geneva in early October. She wants to see you meet me."

Anyone discussing this board with their wife for validation is clearly grasping at straws...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT