ADVERTISEMENT

Time to Step Up NDAFARLEY

I shall now adjudicate this matter. I do not take matters like this and others on the board lightly.

After giving serious consideration to this squabble, it is clear that Decker has won.

It was close and he is not without fault. However, there was a tipping point in the proceedings.

"My wife says we should just go up to Madison while we are at Lake Geneva in early October. She wants to see you meet me."

Anyone discussing this board with their wife for validation is clearly grasping at straws...

Lol.
My wife is the one reading it (she reads the board) & was fired up. So you can discuss that with her.

They are still making fun of Decker this morning on the Texas board, with one poster noting how three ND fans were all telling him (on the Texas board) to go away, along with every fan from Texas. Lol.

Then he lost his mind completely & got banned. Within 1 minute of getting banned he started a new thread here & spent all night posting on it. Lol

Lol.
My wife is the one reading it (she reads the board) & was fired up. So you can discuss that with her.

They are still making fun of Decker this morning on the Texas board, with one poster noting how three ND fans were all telling him (on the Texas board) to go away, along with every fan from Texas. Lol.

Then he lost his mind completely & got banned. Within 1 minute of getting banned he started a new thread here & spent all night posting on it. Lol

God bless you both, the little one and thank you for your service.

"Make something up, attribute it to a poster, argue against it, declare himself a victor...."

rinse wash repeat...

The best part, according to him, is that he is walking around prattling on into his phone.... Picture that....

This site is very entertaining. 20 days 6 hours....

Normally I would stay out of squabbles like this but it would be nice if the squabble actually came to a definitive end. This back and forth arguing seems to hinge on one detail: What were the actual terms of the original bet? I've seen both sides give their versions of the original bet, but I assume the original discussion and betting terms took place on a discussion board, correct? If that's the case there should be a link to what was actually said in real time. Does anyone have a link to the actual discussion and, specifically, a link to the terms of the original bet?

Normally I would stay out of squabbles like this but it would be nice if the squabble actually came to a definitive end. This back and forth arguing seems to hinge on one detail: What were the actual terms of the original bet? I've seen both sides give their versions of the original bet, but I assume the original discussion and betting terms took place on a discussion board, correct? If that's the case there should be a link to what was actually said in real time. Does anyone have a link to the actual discussion and, specifically, a link to the terms of the original bet?

Here you go.....

https://texas.forums.rivals.com/threads/hey-domers.224493/page-6

Head over and check it out for yourself.
https://texas.forums.rivals.com/threads/hey-domers.224493/page-5 (last few posts)
https://texas.forums.rivals.com/threads/hey-domers.224493/page-6 (first couple posts)

@NDAFArly was stupid enough to question whether I was telling the truth about my matriculation (not shocking, coming from him).

I challenged him to put his money where his mouth was.

10k on if I told the truth or not.
That was it.

He has since tried to add weasel in extra caveats to the bet.....since he knows he's been thoroughly beaten, but doesn't have the guts to admit it

Going with the weasel option, to try and get out of the bet his blowhard rhetoric got him into, now that he knows he wrote a check that he can't afford (literally...lol)

Pretty sad, really.

Reactions: Bodizephax

Thanks for the link. Unless there is more to the discussion than what is covered in this link, it looks like both parties threw out betting terms but neither accepted the other's terms. That happens when bets are proposed. If the initial terms aren't agreed upon it's OK to make a counter betting offer and, of course, it's OK to reject the counter as well. Just because someone makes a betting challenge doesn't mean the other person has to accept the bet and it looks like that's what happened here. Neither party accepted the other's betting terms, so it doesn't look like there is an actual winner or loser to this squabble. I think both parties would be better off accepting the fact that neither likes the other and that neither will accept the other's betting terms and simply leave it at that.

Thanks for the link. Unless there is more to the discussion than what is covered in this link, it looks like both parties threw out betting terms but neither accepted the other's terms. That happens when bets are proposed. If the initial terms aren't agreed upon it's OK to make a counter betting offer and, of course, it's OK to reject the counter as well. Just because someone makes a betting challenge doesn't mean the other person has to accept the bet and it looks like that's what happened here. Neither party accepted the other's betting terms, so it doesn't look like there is an actual winner or loser to this squabble. I think both parties would be better off accepting the fact that neither likes the other and that neither will accept the other's betting terms and simply leave it at that.
Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
I am hoping they each have another 6 pack of Jolt to get through. NDA appears to be getting stronger. He's hitting everything that moves. Decker appears to have awakened from his nap. They are circling the ring now.

Reactions: captstabbin
NDFarley insulted all subway alums. That would include me.
He talks crap on a Texas board about many ND fans.
He is a jerk !

Bodi I've backed you on everything & now I'm a jerk? Lol.

I don't bash many ND fans, I'm against the ND fans who give ND a bad name. In the case of the discussion, I was referring to ND fans who just go around starting trouble who really don't love ND. Like the one who was hijacking all the threads making us look bad.

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
I am hoping they each have another 6 pack of Jolt to get through. NDA appears to be getting stronger. He's hitting everything that moves. Decker appears to have awakened from his nap. They are circling the ring now.

Lol. I have had him on ignore for a while now. He can spend his time getting banned all over different boards, I've moved on just like Bumpdaddy said.

Reactions: IRISHJD98
Hey I checked out the Texas message board. I noticed Decker you got banned from that message board. Care to explain?

On second thought, don't bother!

Hey I checked out the Texas message board. I noticed Decker you got banned from that message board. Care to explain?

On second thought, don't bother!
With one of the two , what would you call them? Posters on ignore this is highly entertaining! It will be more so with both of them on ignore. Ya think?

I don't bash many ND fans, I'm against the ND fans who give ND a bad name. In the case of the discussion, I was referring to ND fans who just go around starting trouble who really don't love ND. Like the one who was hijacking all the threads making us look bad.

Bodi is the crooked hillary of this board. The only differences are he is fatter, more feminine, less loyal and more dishonest. Hopefully, an appliance will knock him out...again... Seriously, who claims to be a marine and then gets the crap beat out of them by a refrigerator?

Bodi is the crooked hillary of this board. The only differences are he is fatter, more feminine, less loyal and more dishonest. Hopefully, an appliance will knock him out...again... Seriously, who claims to be a marine and then gets the crap beat out of them by a refrigerator?

Everyone knows I am the Donald J. Trump of this board. After the wall is built and before all the illegals and Islamist radicals are catapulted over the wall, I am going to have you, Purse, and end23 catapulted into Mexico !

My apologies. I take it back. You are not a jerk.

Everyone knows I am the Donald J. Trump of this board. After the wall is built and before all the illegals and Islamist radicals are catapulted over the wall, I am going to have you, Purse, and end23 catapulted into Mexico !
Please aim me at Palmilla.

Yep, I have CVGR and Perse on ignore, so the back and forth of posts sometimes don't make sense. Bodi, given the personal attack on your honor and character, you might want to ask NDAFARLEY to pay CVGR a visit.

I shall now adjudicate this matter. I do not take matters like this and others on the board lightly.

After giving serious consideration to this squabble, it is clear that Decker has won.

It was close and he is not without fault. However, there was a tipping point in the proceedings.

"My wife says we should just go up to Madison while we are at Lake Geneva in early October. She wants to see you meet me."

Anyone discussing this board with their wife for validation is clearly grasping at straws...
Cgvr---we disagree on a lot of stuff, but you hit the mark here. Anyone discussing this board with their wife, is a certified lunatic!!!!

Cgvr---we disagree on a lot of stuff, but you hit the mark here. Anyone discussing this board with their wife, is a certified lunatic!!!!

If the team can match the board's fighting shape we're playoff bound.

Holy crap, the place is in mid season form. I'm hoping Decker goes on a goodwill tour to every team that's on schedule.

Reactions: BGI User 1596
Yep, I have CVGR and Perse on ignore, so the back and forth of posts sometimes don't make sense. Bodi, given the personal attack on your honor and character, you might want to ask NDAFARLEY to pay CVGR a visit.

ReFspj.gif

Head over and check it out for yourself.
https://texas.forums.rivals.com/threads/hey-domers.224493/page-5 (last few posts)
https://texas.forums.rivals.com/threads/hey-domers.224493/page-6 (first couple posts)

@NDAFArly was stupid enough to question whether I was telling the truth about my matriculation (not shocking, coming from him).

I challenged him to put his money where his mouth was.

10k on if I told the truth or not.
That was it.

He has since tried to add weasel in extra caveats to the bet.....since he knows he's been thoroughly beaten, but doesn't have the guts to admit it

Going with the weasel option, to try and get out of the bet his blowhard rhetoric got him into, now that he knows he wrote a check that he can't afford (literally...lol)

Pretty sad, really.

I am totally disappointed in you. First off, I'm not sure that you used matriculation properly. I believe that means to become enrolled and does not relate to graduation. I could be wrong, but that would be a first. Second, the repetition of weasel was unbecoming. Thirdly, NDA has placed you on ignore. Isn't that the ultimate in surrender? Get going...
PS Please let me know when you are visiting Nevada's site.... You are a machine and imo it's your duty to be tossed from every opponents site this year. You are off to a good start. kudos for that... Lastly, if I was a current student Bevo would be missing and there would be ransom notes which included pics of steaks grilling.

I am totally disappointed in you. First off, I'm not sure that you used matriculation properly. I believe that means to become enrolled and does not relate to graduation. I could be wrong, but that would be a first. Second, the repetition of weasel was unbecoming. Thirdly, NDA has placed you on ignore. Isn't that the ultimate in surrender? Get going...
PS Please let me know when you are visiting Nevada's site.... You are a machine and imo it's your duty to be tossed from every opponents site this year. You are off to a good start. kudos for that... Lastly, if I was a current student Bevo would be missing and there would be ransom notes which included pics of steaks grilling.
you being wrong would only be a first in THIS thread.

Lol.

Wow, always hated Decker but you far surpase him a a blowhard bragger. You and the transvestite wife are a joke. You are a LOOOOOOOSSSEEEERRRR and a LLLLIIIIIARRRRR

Calling @NDAFArly

Looks like the Texas mod doesn't want us betting on their board......lol

So are you man enough to step up and finish the bet?

Rules are simple:
10k (cash)
I'll prove I attended and graduated ND

Name the time/place during the Stanford weekend, since it sounds like we'll both be there
Who won the bet, decker?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT