ADVERTISEMENT

This Was Weird

Toby Smart

All Star
Aug 28, 2002
Watching the Purdue halftime show with Jesse, Joey and some ESPN talking head. They were discussing the loss of Dexter Lawrence. I'm paraphrasing now, but Joey said if Clemson does beat Notre Dame, they then have to play Alabama who is also very physical. Huh? Did Bama get a first round bye? Did I hear this dude correctly?

Watching the Purdue halftime show with Jesse, Joey and some ESPN talking head. They were discussing the loss of Dexter Lawrence. I'm paraphrasing now, but Joey said if Clemson does beat Notre Dame, they then have to play Alabama who is also very physical. Huh? Did Bama get a first round bye? Did I hear this dude correctly?
Bama is a heavy favorite, just like Clemson is. Though it seems like the football people give us a better chance than OU.

True. And OU fans definitely not as confident as last year when we expected to beat UGA. Ou defense much worse although offense, somehow, is even better. Then someone reminds us of 2013 Sugar Bowl. Ala. 17 pt favorite, most OU has ever been a bowl underdog. And OU won 45-31. So hope springs eternal. Go Irish. Sick of both Clemson and Alabama dominating the press.

Reactions: Leahylads
If you think espn is bad you should try listen to the Clemson radio stations. They are predicting it to be 63-0 at half time and Clemson will be taking a knee the entire second half. Then they start in on how we are behind the whole DRUG test drama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT