ADVERTISEMENT

This Saturday is that game....

I sure wish Jack would have used his coconut and kept the Cuse game a true home game. I understand it's asking alot for the NY boosters to travel all the way west to South Bend to see a game and I appreciate all the sacrifices these boosters have made waving the green stuff in front of Jack, but, this game needs to be at home.

I sure wish Jack would have used his coconut and kept the Cuse game a true home game. I understand it's asking alot for the NY boosters to travel all the way west to South Bend to see a game and I appreciate all the sacrifices these boosters have made waving the green stuff in front of Jack, but, this game needs to be at home.
business first and foremost.

ND has played well on the road at night other than Miami. They had a chance to beat Clemson at home the year they won the title, they DID beat florida state at home the year they went to the playoffs. This team is the best D i can remember in a long long time, i personally think better than 12. The difference between 12 and this year is 12 got so many turnovers that bounced their way, and almost never made a mental mistake. This years team has more depth and talent at almost every position, but occasionally has a mental mistake or two.
This right here is the whole point. The environment...
For those who REALLY know East Lansing and the coliseum are NOT like Clemson at night. Miami at night. Blacksburg gets pretty wound up too...

Sixty hours away and we'll see

Spotting the opposition scores, clock management, just not ready or in awe of the environment.
Too much of that happens to Brian Kelly teams.
Sixty hours to go

No.

It what I SAID about Clemson at night on the road, Miami at night on the road and at Stanford at night on the road.

BK has won his share of other games.

This type of game is the one that has eluded him.
BS!

Reactions: echowaker
This right here is the whole point. The environment...
For those who REALLY know East Lansing and the coliseum are NOT like Clemson at night. Miami at night. Blacksburg gets pretty wound up too...

Sixty hours away and we'll see

Spotting the opposition scores, clock management, just not ready or in awe of the environment.
Too much of that happens to Brian Kelly teams.
Sixty hours to go
The faux fan rides again !

The faux fan rides again !
And the champion of mediocre football who knows Nada keeps offering up zero contribution but ass kissing to the tenth power.

Keep on celebrating average and I'll keep reaching just a little higher.

Well considering I've not once said anything about them losing to old dominion...

I don't take part in that stupid shit.

Upsets happen. App state over Michigan Could happen to any team inckuding the elites.

The gap is much closer than years ago. Much closer.

FYI...

You want to know what I think BK's finest hour of coaching was. It wasn't even a victory.
2014 vs. Florida State in Tallahassee.
He called an absolutely perfect game that night. The players were amped up...we had some luck...everything was perfect.

Then the pick of all times to get called gets flagged.

That was Brian Kelly's finest hour as a coach IMO and I feel he had that one stolen from him.

I do too.

BK loses.

The setting.
Hostile environment.
Tough team.
At night.
Lots at stake.

He flops in these games.

This is the game that he usually has the team spotting the opposition 14 points or more.

We'll see what happens....

Go Irish
What are your thoughts now?

Reactions: nemeth#5
BK loses.

The setting.
Hostile environment.
Tough team.
At night.
Lots at stake.

He flops in these games.

This is the game that he usually has the team spotting the opposition 14 points or more.

Go Irish
What are your thoughts now?

He is waiting for the team to faulted so he can say I was right

@88ND.... I bet you were excited at half when things were going the way you predicted.... only to be disappointed when ND dominated the second half..... I am sure you will find an angle to pick out some negative and only focus on that and re-classify what a 'big win' is.... and ignore this win as you do Oklahoma, USC, Michigan St....etc.

BK loses.

The setting.
Hostile environment.
Tough team.
At night.
Lots at stake.

He flops in these games.

Go Irish

"BK loses.
The setting.
Hostile environment.
Tough team.
At night.
Lots at stake.

He flops in these games.

This is the game that he usually has the team spotting the opposition 14 points or more. "

So -- what are your thoughts now?

Reactions: nemeth#5
"BK loses.
The setting.
Hostile environment.
Tough team.
At night.
Lots at stake.

He flops in these games.

This is the game that he usually has the team spotting the opposition 14 points or more. "

he's used to being wrong. faux fan.

"BK loses.
The setting.
Hostile environment.
Tough team.
At night.
Lots at stake.

He flops in these games.

He will continue to change his definitions and angles until/IF ND slips up then he will be all over the board.

Reactions: Kelso86
"BK loses.
The setting.
Hostile environment.
Tough team.
At night.
Lots at stake.

He flops in these games.

My position, closely aligned with 88, is BRAVO KELLY. The burden of proof is on Kelly and now he has another chance to prove we belong.

This is an internal statement game. Crush pitt going away leading into the bye week would be big for the team, depth, mental and physical health.

No response from the OP.... I am not shocked.
Not shocked?

If you weren't such a child you'd clearly see I addressed the game grading the game against Virginia Tech. I didn't feel a need to come back in here to satisfy your childish and weird behavior after grading the coaching, offense, defense, etc.

Go Irish.

Not shocked?

If you weren't such a child you'd clearly see I addressed the game grading the game against Virginia Tech. I didn't feel a need to come back in here to satisfy your childish and weird behavior after grading the coaching, offense, defense, etc.

Go Irish.
I think calling me a child is not hitting the cord you wish it was..... You only addressed that Kelly is failing to position Alize correctly (laughable take yet again).... You never did address if you are going to give BK a signature road win?

They won, they dominated, and they covered.... on the road against a ranked team.... does that suffice your demands?

Just a pet peeve of mine about fandom....

Criticizing teams, coaches and players when they are winning and winning impressively. There is plenty of time to do that when your team sucks.

Nebraska fans should be criticizing now, not ND fans.

Criticizing teams, coaches and players when they are winning and winning impressively. There is plenty of time to do that when your team sucks.

"Nebraska fans should be criticizing now, not ND fans."

Obviously, you do not frequent this board a lot! lol

The OP moved on from criticizing BK from not winning the big ones, to now not lining up the TE correctly....

Reactions: echowaker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT