ADVERTISEMENT

This game was not fair to Winbush.........

I agree. You have three scores with less than six minutes left we get the ball, what’s wrong with putting a second string quarterback it?

Because Kelly thinks it would disrespect him to do so. He still views him as higher than the backup.

I would like to see him move to wr though.

BW starts ND loses this football game by a TD. Book is 4 scores better than Winbush.

He is a great athlete, excellent runner but a terrible QB. ND easily beats Stanford last year with Book...EASILY

Reactions: GoldCountryND
I thought we’d see Wimbush on 4th and 1 for a QB sneak in 1st quarter but I think Jones got the handoff instead.

Maybe he's leaving the option open to redhsirt with the new rule of playing four games and preserving an entire season...it's possible.

BW starts ND loses this football game by a TD. Book is 4 scores better than Winbush.

He is a great athlete, excellent runner but a terrible QB. ND easily beats Stanford last year with Book...EASILY

I was at the game last year. Watched them both warm up and said to my dad, “Ian should be starting tonight”. He lit up warm ups with every pass on the money meanwhile Brandon was off big time. It was stunning. And sure enough Wimbush started. Kelly really had his head up his ass for a while.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT