ADVERTISEMENT

The whole country knew you were way overrated.

Now you spoiled, privileged ND fans know it too. You'd better be glad Clemsn suited up the band for the second half.
Where were you when ND was going 12-0? Oh that's right people like you only show up when we lose, real class. And how did your team do?

Reactions: TOMMY_23
Where were you when ND was going 12-0? Oh that's right people like you only show up when we lose, real class. And how did your team do?

I have no intention of bringing any class to the table. Between your special network treatment and perennially overrated Big 10 lookalike team, you were awarded an undeserved playoff spot. You should have exhibited class and politely declined. ND would fare well in the Stayfree Maxi Pad Bowl.

I have no intention of bringing any class to the table. Between your special network treatment and perennially overrated Big 10 lookalike team, you were awarded an undeserved playoff spot. You should have exhibited class and politely declined. ND would fare well in the Stayfree Maxi Pad Bowl.
What’s it like being poor and a loser?

Internet tough guy. I’m sure 2-loss Dawgs would’ve beaten Clemson.

So you're saying you need the SEC in order to exist?
Sad to be you

Nope. I respect TX.
The fact that you are forgoing your bedtime to be here is an honor. That means ND is in your head. 24/7. Pounding like a migraine in your head. Instead of talking with your friends about your pretend girlfriend, your talking and boring them with ND conversation. The evidence is there. You are guilty about having an unhealthy but not unusual obsession with Notre Dame. It's like an itch you can't scratch.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
You guys would have gone 8-4 with an SEC schedule. If a volcano decimated Athens, GA tonight I would still celebrate your humiliating defeat.
Who cares?? Do you really think most ND fans only care about winning. Most ND fans want to win while maintaining real academic standards. Alabama, Clemson; most of the SEC etc. don't have to give a thought to academic standards. Do you think Alabama's coach would be as successful at Notre Dame?? I doubt it. In fact, before N. Sabine went to Alabama he was an average coach, then he goes the SEC and what do you know, everything falls into place.

Get off our board Cletus.

UGA fans don't know what class is.

suspected-not knew
the telling point was betting. The popular late betting was notedly ND.
But big money pros did not follow.

There were countless threads dicussing doubts about the actual strength of the schedule.
There were discussions about the ability to stretch the field.
A few players may have been slightly over pomped.
And the discrepancy in recruiting vs CU or Bama was disclosed or discussed ad nauseum.
So everone should have been aware, informed and alerted to all possibilities.

Now you spoiled, privileged ND fans know it too. You'd better be glad Clemsn suited up the band for the second half.

Glad you got that off your chest. Hope it makes you feel better about the Dawgs having the playoff door slammed in their face by Bama.......again.

But your premium subscription money won’t be wasted. You can use it again next year to spew venom after another frustrating end to a Georgia season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT