ADVERTISEMENT

the sooners are not playoff worthy

coolirish9

Posts Like A Champion
Jun 7, 2011
the sooners have a very good offense but still are horrible on defense as the kansas offense has been moving the ball up and down the field all day against them. not saying our irish will be playoff worthy even if they win every game left but the sooners cannot get in with that defense

Cool story, bro. Next time leave out the part about how ND sucks just as bad as OU does.

Then you'd have a zinger of a post there.....

Their offense has been the worst of the Riley era and just put 0 on the board in the first half against Kansas.

Cool story, bro. Next time leave out the part about how ND sucks just as bad as OU does.

Then you'd have a zinger of a post there.....
i guess you need to put on glasses and read my post again as i claerly said that out irish aren't probably playoff worthy if they in every game left

• Haha
Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
i guess you need to put on glasses and read my post again as i claerly said that out irish aren't probably playoff worthy if they in every game left
Yeah, I know what I think. You don't need to reiterate. I was mocking you, dude! Did you not grasp that, are you that stupid????

Good effffin god some of you guys it's as if you have brain damage, literal brain damage. That's how you behave. Like there's gaps in your basic ability to put two and two together....

Yeah, I know what I think. You don't need to reiterate. I was mocking you, dude! Did you not grasp that, are you that stupid????

Good effffin god some of you guys it's as if you have brain damage, literal brain damage. That's how you behave. Like there's gaps in your basic ability to put two and two together....
i'm not mad at you dude for what you said but i just don't know how to take people's posts these days with the way so many on here go at each other the way they do. were good

Like the rest of us mock you I guess

i'm not mad at you dude for what you said but i just don't know how to take people's posts these days with the way so many on here go at each other the way they do. were good
It sounded like you were making sure that you didn't want anyone to mistake that ND had any shot at the playoffs, even if they won all their games no matter what. Which of course I take exception to, that's hater talk. It's almost like you were apologizing that anyone might mistake you for even indirectly suggesting that ND had any shot at the playoffs.

So OU sucks, in your opinion after watching them put on yet another underwhelming performance, but please don't anyone think that ND is any better, because we suck even worse than them. We suck worse than anybody let there be no mistake.

Of course I'm going to say something....

It sounded like you were making sure that you didn't want anyone to mistake that ND had any shot at the playoffs, even if they won all their games no matter what. Which of course I take exception to, that's hater talk. It's almost like you were apologizing that anyone might mistake you for even indirectly suggesting that ND had any shot at the playoffs.

So OU sucks, in your opinion after watching them put on yet another underwhelming performance, but please don't anyone think that ND is any better, because we suck even worse than them. We suck worse than anybody let there be no mistake.

He didnt say anything like that. You are a tool

our irish aren't playoff worthy right now and that won't change for me until i start seeing some beatdowns starting tonight against a bad usc squad. talent wise a are they look the part of a playoff team but not playing wise

Reactions: DublinND
Yep, two critical 4th down plays and some how the football gods said your winning this game OK.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT