ADVERTISEMENT

The Refs are Horrible

ND should be leading this game 7-0 already. How is ND suppose to win this game ? I don't understand.

That MSU fatA$$ #59 Held our Defence guy!!!! Where is the Flag???

The Refs are taking this game over. Hardy worth watching a game with such lousy refs !

Wow we scored a TD even with the MSU refs doing their best to prevent us.

I think a lot of people thought they were close. I think Malik is a good college QB. I think DK is great.

Reactions: HRC08
Anybody else see the obvious hold on Trumbetti? Of course does it really matter. We have 7 freaking points!!!!

Reactions: ndhell
ND executed like trash and slobered all over itself in the first half. Stop blaming the refs. ND needs to man up and play with some toughness on offense. The refs missed a call or two, but ND could have easily scored 21 points in that half of they had played worth a danm.

ND executed like trash and slobered all over itself in the first half. Stop blaming the refs. ND needs to man up and play with some toughness on offense. The refs missed a call or two, but ND could have easily scored 21 points in that half of they had played worth a danm.
IIO, I agree the refs are not costing us the game, but they sure are not very good. I didn't think I could come to this conclusion, but I'm now struggling to see Kelly as the guy. To many mistakes, unprepared, can't tackle for sh$t. Year 7, and just not a good team. We have a lot of talent, so I just can't explain it. Yet the ticket prices keep rising ... I'm going next week at $170 a tickets. Seems my school is more about money than winning

Diehard. Welcome to The eyes wide open club. Same shit, second decade. Running Lou off was the beginning of The End of Notre Dame football as we knew it. They gave Kelly an extension because it makes no difference who the coach is. Unless the admin commits to big boy football, this disgusting crap is what we as fans get. And deserve. 2012 was a once in 20 plus seasons mirage.

Reactions: ndhell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT