ADVERTISEMENT

The next coming of Rockne-- a lights out hire

Also, keep your eye on Todd Lyght.

Man that's going to be a boost to our secondary.

Plus, I see HC in his future too....

imo These are 2 massive adrenaline shots...
I like the todd lyght hire but I will say that the secondary has been terribly inconsistent this year. the tranquil injury was big.

Reactions: Pennick4
It'll be a shame if Sanford gets stuck in 1st gear by the purple knucklehead......
cgvr

You are nothing but a pathetic troll who claims to be a Notre Dame alumn.

You are too stupid to have been accepted at ND.

mo1l and cgvr in a basement below mommy;
t r o l l i n g;
first comes hate, then disparage;
then comes fsu players in a paddy wagon carriage.

I had the Top 4 Ranking perfect, and the Top 10 same teams. I listed Iowa in Top 10 because I knew committee would, but I think any of these teams with 2 losses would beat Iowa by 10. Okla included.

Committee My Picks

1. Clemson 1. Clemson
2. Alabama 2. Alabama
3. OSU 3. OSU
4. IRISH 4. IRISH
5. Iowa 5. Baylor
6. Baylor 6. Stanford
7. Stanford 7. Ok. St.
8. Ok St. 8. LSU
9. LSU 9. Iowa
10. Utah 10. Utah

Reactions: Bodizephax
I am amazed that after 5 years we have yet to see this "high octane" offense that was anticipated.

What is our offensive identity? Hint: None

Look no further than the opening play of 2013.

We get nailed for having 13 men on the field. How can a season start like that?

Crazily, the guy that wasn't supposed to be on the field was O captain TJ Jones.

Who starts a season by benching their captain?

Our offense has burned more timeouts than parents with 4 kids under 5.

It's an embarrassing joke.

Special teams anyone? Defense anyone?

Yes, '12 was a magical season and wonderful accomplishment, but there was no foundation built.

Plus, that season was anchored by as kelly said himself not his guys...

kelly isn't striking fear in any sidelines I know of....

He needs an epiphany....towards fundamentally sound, disciplined, smart, hard nosed football....

He has/had more than enough talent

This post was edited on 2/14 1:08 PM by cgvr
So I guess the playoff committee that has ND #4 in the country (even after all of our injuries) are complete idiot's also? I would call you stupid, but that would be an insult to stupid people! Can I ask you one question however? How does one graduate from Notre Dame with third grade grammar?

How does one graduate from Notre Dame with third grade grammar?

? I graduated from Harverd and I have a PhT from Standfored. Where did you go to school?

BTW, cgmr has been missing a few weeks while Kelly has continued to win games He linked to one of his posts on warchant that he would be going in for a little medical procedure. Something about vaginal reconstructive surgery?. It was interesting to me because he actually spelled it correctly. I assume he learned to copy/paste. Regardless, it appears he has recovered and is back. Lucky us.

So I guess the playoff committee that has ND #4 in the country (even after all of our injuries) are complete idiot's also? I would call you stupid, but that would be an insult to stupid people! Can I ask you one question however? How does one graduate from Notre Dame with third grade grammar?

Who needs a third grade education when you can claim to have hit balls with Andre Agassi? Now that's some serious cachet, right Andre?

Who needs a third grade education when you can claim to have hit balls with Andre Agassi? Now that's some serious cachet, right Andre?
Harpua

who hit balls with Agassi? I am a huge tennis fan fill me in

Brilliant.

As I stated, of the 12 head coaches w/ a minimum of 5 years at ND kelly is ahead of 4.

(weis yippeee, faust yahooo, davie huzzzzzah, brennan alriiiiight!

Go Irish!!! We're # 1! kelly's the best coach in CFB!

Some of us understand ND and excellence.

kelly has been all over the map and right now he stinks.

His record and ongoing game mismanagement proves that.

As stated, he needs an epiphany.

The great news is he'll be scared sh**less of Lyght and stay out his way.

Lyght and VanGorder together are going to be fun.....

PS If kelly continues to mess things up, here's how the staff should deal with him... link....

Your are scum

35- There was a graphic saturday that mentioned Kelly is the first ND coach ever to win 8 games in each of his first 6 years.

So happy we have him as coach.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Sanford is a great hire and I am very excited. However, I do not think all of hyperbole is wise/warranted.

I do not believe Jack Swarbrick would hire someone for ND HC without other 1-A HC experience. We've seen that story play out enough times.
Totally agree. This is the first thought that crossed my mind. While it may be a high reward hire, it would be high risk. Davie and Weis were poor hires, and lack of HC experience I'm sure played a role in their shortcomings.

I was very excited when we got Kelly because of his track record at multiple stops. While he's had some bumps here and there he's easily been the best hire since Holtz. Whoever is next needs similar credentials.

Harpua

who hit balls with Agassi? I am a huge tennis fan fill me in
LOL, NO! Nor have I ever claimed too. I had a handle on the old espn boards with hande Agassi as yes I am/was a fan of his. I believe this poster Harpua must have been on there and had some weird obsession with me as I vaguely remember. I just added him/her to my ignore list. Love that thing! BTW, I'm a huge tennis fan too. Is matter fact it's league night! Have a good one!

Last edited:
? I graduated from Harverd and I have a PhT from Standfored. Where did you go to school?

BTW, cgmr has been missing a few weeks while Kelly has continued to win games He linked to one of his posts on warchant that he would be going in for a little medical procedure. Something about vaginal reconstructive surgery?. It was interesting to me because he actually spelled it correctly. I assume he learned to copy/paste. Regardless, it appears he has recovered and is back. Lucky us.
Really? Wow what a coincidence, so did I. What year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT