ADVERTISEMENT

The good, the bad, the WTH from the OSU game...

88ND

I've posted how many times?
Sep 9, 2013
The good.
OSU didn't beat us. We lost the victory. We are a good strong promising team.

The bad.
OSU didn't beat us. We lost the victory. We are a good strong promising team that doesn't know how to finish a top opponent.

The WTH!!!
Yet again another big game versus a big program and there was red everywhere. Fans still selling out!!!!
C'mon....over and over and over this always happens and shame on those who've sold out.

Reactions: Tru2Irish
The good.

The bad.
OSU didn't beat us. We lost the victory. We are a good strong promising team that doesn't know how to finish a top opponent.

The WTH!!!
Yet again another big game versus a big program and there was red everywhere. Fans still selling out!!!!
C'mon....over and over and over this always happens and shame on those who've sold out.
And the bullshit - there was not red everywhere. Not even close. Between 12-14k

Maybe you should buy up those tix

The good.

The bad.

The WTH!!!
OSU did beat you.

And the bullshit - there was not red everywhere. Not even close. Between 12-14k

Maybe you should buy up those tix
And you keep yelling yourself that.

The stands looked like Christmas time.

If you're suggesting to buy those tickets up then you're suggesting not enough ND fans are.

Either way that was NOT some Green out or anything close to resembling such.

Too much red in the stands. Sorry

If you're suggesting to buy those tickets up then you're suggesting not enough ND fans are.

Actually, I was there. 20-25k OSU fans. A good portion were in the visitor section, the rest were sprinkled along the rest of the stadium. Don't buy into what the pundits on TV were saying, they were exaggerating as they always do.

Actually, I was there. 20-25k OSU fans. A good portion were in the visitor section, the rest were sprinkled along the rest of the stadium. Don't buy into what the pundits on TV were saying, they were exaggerating as they always do.
It was the eye test for me.....

While it wasn't as bad as when Nebraska nearly took over the stadium it was still too much red sprinkled throughout.

NDinNJ is correct. We too were there. it looked bad before kickoff as many OSU fans were in the stadium early. Once it filled it, however, very much an ND crowd. My guess was 15k to our friends that were with us. Sellouts gonna sellout. Can’t stop it, but it wasn’t the reason for the loss. You can blame that one on the coaches. Other than the annoying OH IO chants…most were pretty respectful in our area.

Until they start winning these games expect the ND fans to make a pretty penny on their tickets. I don't blame them. We don't have the best track record of winning these games. Who wants to suffer through that at the stadium time and time again?

You said “red everywhere”. There was not, period.

Too much red because you say so? Ok, you could have replaced one of those red seats, why didn’t you?

You jumped on the false narrative that was leaked on game day that 40% OSU fans.

NOT EVEN CLOSE. 12k be the right number

Reactions: FightingIrish44
Wasnt 20-25. More like 12-15k. Straight from an NBC exec today on the plane . I also had 2 of our 21 from OSU. They concurred.

And. As you were there, the crowd was awesome. Loud and at appropriate time.

It sure didn’t look like OSU had an overwhelming amount of fans there. They obviously sold out their allotment and maybe bought a few thousand more. The crowd looked majority ND on TV at least.

While it wasn't as bad as when Nebraska nearly took over the stadium it was still too much red sprinkled throughout.
Eye test based on what? What the network shows you? 😂 Being there in person is the eye test, and you failed it.

Reactions: BGI User 756

Eye test........LMFAO.

A false narrative.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Of course. And 5 years from now it will be 30-35,000.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelso86
The good- ND stood toe to toe with OSU and had the game won.Running backs were wearing them out. The bad-- that terrible last ND offensive set, the faux pas by Freeman to not get a D lineman in on that last play, the D backs not fronting Egbuka on that goal line pass[thus no deflection],DJBrown muffing the interception possibility[d backs and wrs pull that in all the time]. The WTF- how many times are refs gonna pick up the flag against opponents-Igbinhosen shoved the player while he was way out of bounds, how many times are refs gonna call catches that are clearly dropped and touch the ground only to spend 2-3 minutes reviewing an obvious incomplete pass,how many times is ND gonna get called for a hold on a great play-Estime long TD last week called back and Marvin Harrison Jr. clearly holds on Henderson run and nothing called? LOastly what was Golden doing with 3 man d line on 3rd and 19 with no pressure on McCord? How did our kicker miss a straightline kick for a field goal when all the media could do before that is brag on his leg?

Eye test based on what? What the network shows you? 😂 Being there in person is the eye test, and you failed it.
You can tell yourself that all you'd like
and apparently there's no red in these stands, eh ?

Perhaps you're just thankful Georgia or Nebraska didn't take the stadium over...again.

I already covered this wasn't like the Nebraska game but still too many sell outs to the red.

Perhaps you're just thankful Georgia or Nebraska didn't take the stadium over...again.

I already covered this wasn't like the Nebraska game but still too many sell outs to the red.
A false narrative, like the majority of your posts.

Reactions: BGI User 756

Red is an easy color to spot, that's why you notice the garland on a Christmas tree.

Reactions: FightingIrish44
Red is an easy color to spot, that's why you notice the garland on a Christmas tree.
he is too stupid to realize such. He will keep pushing that false narrative though he never goes to a game himself. The wavelength of red catches the eye much easier, hence why it was the predominant color in rescue and fire and police and hospital demarcations

he is too stupid to realize such. He will keep pushing that false narrative though he never goes to a game himself. The wavelength of red catches the eye much easier, hence why it was the predominant color in rescue and fire and police and hospital demarcations
Interesting.

Cameras are on the home side. They show primarily the visitor side. Most people that went to the game say 10-15k. I believe they get a 10k allotment or close.

Goolsby was there. Said it was about much smaller than expected. So did most others.

Red stands out, it’s why they use it for stop signs.

Seems like a non-issue for such a big game. It was not GA. That is for sure e.

The good.

The bad.

The WTH!!!

Keep making excuses that's why ND can't beat the "Big Boys". OSU beat you and made the plays to beat you, they can't help it that your coaches were inept on the final two plays! You lost the game to a better more talented team, Man up and quit making excuses!

Keep making excuses that's why ND can't beat the "Big Boys". OSU beat you and made the plays to beat you, they can't help it that your coaches were inept on the final two plays! You lost the game to a better more talented team, Man up and quit making excuses!
Hey Al

Where you been the last 10 years? Hibernating?

OMG!!! LOOK AT ALL THAT RED!!!

Last edited:
The good.

The bad.

The WTH!!!
Now -- taking all of that, what does ND do now?

Wallow in self pity about what should have been? Or, learn from it, grow, and go down to Durham ticked off and play to your potential?

Reactions: 88ND
Now -- taking all of that, what does ND do now?

Wallow in self pity about what should have been? Or, learn from it, grow, and go down to Durham ticked off and play to your potential?
Option #2 is a must.

And I hate to say it but they must dominate and make statements. I don't like rubbing it in but...

Those 1,2,3 or even 6 point victories are fine if you're undefeated.

Having that one loss hurts.

Victories are a must. Statements are equally important at this point.

The media loves domination and lots of points scored. Always has.

Reactions: Kelso86
Come on stop. The media lying? Stop, the most honest folks going.

• Haha
Reactions: NDinNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT