ADVERTISEMENT

The Fire Parker Conundrum

NDblitz

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Dec 15, 2021
Without a doubt Freeman needs an OC who is a proven success. A veteran presence that can be trusted to create an offense capable of pulling it's own weight. The defense has one of those guys. Problem is the HC is a defensive guy. So while it's great to have experience there, Freeman can be a backstop for the defense. Offensively he cannot. And I firmly believe he aspires to a way too conservative approach to offensive football. So how much of this is Parker? Freeman? Combo of both?

Reactions: DublinND
Without a doubt Freeman needs an OC who is a proven success. A veteran presence that can be trusted to create an offense capable of pulling it's own weight. The defense has one of those guys. Problem is the HC is a defensive guy. So while it's great to have experience there, Freeman can be a backstop for the defense. Offensively he cannot. And I firmly believe he aspires to a way too conservative approach to offensive football. So how much of this is Parker? Freeman? Combo of both?
1st, Freeman needs identify WHAT TYPE of offense he wants -- I really don't think he has to this point.

Reactions: DublinND
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT