ADVERTISEMENT

Take solace, ND fans...

The only thing Kelly and that band of idiots from Indiana proved is this: They are overrated, entitled crybabies. Their fans are pompous, sore losers who live in the past.

Reactions: Deli owl
You scored 3 more than Ohio State did in 2016 against CU.

OSU earned the right to have the occasional total stinker of a game. They haven't been blown out every single time they've played a really good team over the last 20 some years.

The only thing Kelly and that band of idiots from Indiana proved is this: They are overrated, entitled crybabies. Their fans are pompous, sore losers who live in the past.
And you sir, are a total zero. You say ND is no longer relevant yet you sit on our board to tell us that over and over. You contradict your own statement.

Do I need to provide a definition of "contradict" for you?

Yet it’s been you living on OUR board for a month. Go figure. And what exactly are we so entitled to? Nobody answers that question.

Reactions: notredamerises23
Who cares what these guys say? They are just kids with a lot of time on their hands. Nothing else going on. ND in their heads 24/7. Tick tick tick. They can't shake it. ND. NBC. Ringing in their heads. Make it stop. So they come here to try to rid themselves of the demons but it doesn't work. They will go to bed thinking ND. They will go back to school thinking ND. LOL

How is going 12-0 living in the past ?

How did your team do this year ?

Hmm. Don't know where the charge of entitled comes from. It seems to me Notre Dame takes on any challenge to prove they are worthy. They traveled over 10,000 miles this season. It is not their fault Florida State; SC and Stanford were down this year. I, for one, am not living in the past. I get the current state of big time college football; Take any player, regardless of academic abilities; spend and spend some more on extra coaches and benefits for the players. Grey shirt; and so on. It could be actual academic institutions will not be able to really compete in todays big time college football environment. I, for one, would rather ND give up playing football, rather than see them flush integrity down the toilet just to win more football games.

Hmm. Don't know where the charge of entitled comes from. It seems to me Notre Dame takes on any challenge to prove they are worthy. They traveled over 10,000 miles this season. It is not their fault Florida State; SC and Stanford were down this year. I, for one, am not living in the past. I get the current state of big time college football; Take any player, regardless of academic abilities; spend and spend some more on extra coaches and benefits for the players. Grey shirt; and so on. It could be actual academic institutions will not be able to really compete in todays big time college football environment. I, for one, would rather ND give up playing football, rather than see them flush integrity down the toilet just to win more football games.
You are six years too late. ND lost the whole 2012 season for cheating. So much for integrity.

You are six years too late. ND lost the whole 2012 season for cheating. So much for integrity.
We lost the 2012 season for having a tough and strict cheating policy that doesn’t get adjusted for athletes. Sometimes integrity bites you in the ass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT