ADVERTISEMENT

Calling it now….freeman to OSU ‘24

Get Nasty

I've posted how many times?
Jul 26, 2006
Nd makes cfp and beats Ohio state mostly due to Hartman having a monster year and running game too

Day gets canned for freeman

This would be the wildest 3 year coaching staff changes run in nd history

We’d hire Rees as HC if that happened. Jack is the dumbest AD out there. Fickell is going to have Wisconsin at 10 win seasons in no time.

We’d hire Rees as HC if that happened. Jack is the dumbest AD out there. Fickell is going to have Wisconsin at 10 win seasons in no time.
What does Fickell have to do with it ? Jack is one of the most influential and powerful figures in college athletics. You continue to be clueless.

Reactions: NDSMC78
Nd makes cfp and beats Ohio state mostly due to Hartman having a monster year and running game too

Day gets canned for freeman

This would be the wildest 3 year coaching staff changes run in nd history
Nope. When Day leaves there are only two people that will be offered the job, Brian Hartline or Mike Vrabel. Freeman only enters the equation if those two pass on the job.

If Hartline does well as OC, he will be the call. MF is all in at ND. He doesn't need the money and converted to Catholicism. Unless ND is ready to move on, I do not believe he is looking for his next job, he's looking to get a statue.

Reactions: Pennick4 and Telx1
If Hartline does well as OC, he will be the call. MF is all in at ND. He doesn't need the money and converted to Catholicism. Unless ND is ready to move on, I do not believe he is looking for his next job, he's looking to get a statue.
Agree. He's not leaving

Reactions: Pennick4
Not IF Freeman makes a playoff. A black coach that makes a playoff amd just happens to be an Alum, former NFL player, and known as one of the best recruiters in the country. For Hartline? Nope.

But I doubt he makes a playoff if Hartman follows Rees. If that happens I could see 7 wins.

ADVERTISEMENT