ADVERTISEMENT

Suns up in Florida

ftnfan62

I've posted how many times?
Aug 1, 2010
Sun actually came up. Alcohol is worn off. Biscuits and Gravy at Mary’s in St Augustine (best ever) have washed away some of the disappointment.

Always a fan. Always loyal. I still wear my hat proudly there as we were number 4 this year. Have to give OK the nod above as they scored. Looking even more forward to next year. Some really talented lads remain and reinforcements are on their way.

Not one break our way. Every fumble we lose, every batted ball hits the ground or is caught by Clemson, every crucial call goes against us. One break. That Kick off, the pick, a catch by Boykin at the 1. We got those all year. Not today boys.

Losing two or our back 7 killed us. Look at the stats without love. No real depth at a BCS level. That has to be addressed. You can’t have just 2 guys hold them to 10 points and when 2 go down they put up 20.

The defense still was left, like 2012 to pitch a shutout. If the offense puts a few drives and a score or two that is a 23-17 one score game.

BK needs to spend all off season looking at OK and other offenses that score. We have a month before the next signing period. Go camp out at another Big RB, TE and 2 wide outs that can take the top off. That offensive showing was pathetic. Fix that next year and we are in business. Seems like we got the defense down.

See you all next year. BK put players in great spots. They didn’t make catches, reads or plays. I know the “BK” can’t win. Well he did all year. He can’t win the big one. He beat LSU last year and it’s BS to say “it was not a NY6”. It was. Don’t fall pray to eSECpn BS. That’s their narrative to get more money.

See ya in September and As always, GO IRISH!!!

"BK needs to spend all off season lookingat OK and other offenses that score. We have a month before the next signing period. Go camp out at another Big RB, TE and 2 wide outs that can take the top off. That offensive showing was pathetic. Fix that next year and we are in business. Seems like we got the defense down. "

I thought we were told BK was the 4th best coach in the nation?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT