ADVERTISEMENT

OT Jack Lange commits to Missouri

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
On 3 had like 90 per cent Irish. Begs the question - did we lose interest or did Lange like Muzzou better?
His quote indicates we were not even in his favorites, which is contrary to all we had been hearing - “Eureka (Mo.) four-star offensive tackle Jack Lange went into his decision date with Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska and Wisconsin as his finalists. The Tigers had been first or second on his list for a while.

During spring visits, Lange could not find a school to “match” Missouri”

I guess we go with 3. Strebig . Augustine n Black

Please pull out all the stops to get 26 Quentin clone Jackson Cantrell also if Missouri

Last edited:
On 3 had like 90 per cent Irish. Begs the question - did we lose interest or did Lange like Muzzou better?
His quote indicates we were not even in his favorites, which is contrary to all we had been hearing - “Eureka (Mo.) four-star offensive tackle Jack Lange went into his decision date with Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska and Wisconsin as his finalists. The Tigers had been first or second on his list for a while.

During spring visits, Lange could not find a school to “match” Missouri”

I guess we go with 3. Strebig . Augustine n Black

Please pull out all the stops to get 26 Quentin clone Jackson Cantrell also if Missouri
Grades...

Petty is the only OL on the board

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT