ADVERTISEMENT

Stuck in the past

kev2225

Future coach
Jan 1, 2007
I love ND, but this is a program that just refuses to move forward. The sad thing is seeing people who think that if we just keep with it, eventually this foot ball program is going to return to its glory days. It will never happen unless they get some forward thinking individuals willing to let go of the past. Will that happen? Doubtful.

I love ND, but this is a program that just refuses to move forward. The sad thing is seeing people who think that if we just keep with it, eventually this foot ball program is going to return to its glory days. It will never happen unless they get some forward thinking individuals willing to let go of the past. Will that happen? Doubtful.
Maybe they’ll hire Ed O as AD.

WTF does that have to do with anything?? Or with losing to Stanford? NOTHING....

Just accept the cold sting of defeat You had a great coach, you ran him out of here. And this is the unpleasant aftermath. Has nothing to do with anything else than that....

Reactions: notredamerises23
That’s not true, the program became highly successful over the last 5 years.

Reactions: notredamerises23
WTF does that have to do with anything?? Or with losing to Stanford? NOTHING....

Just accept the cold sting of defeat You had a great coach, you ran him out of here. And this is the unpleasant aftermath. Has nothing to do with anything else than that....
Nobody, repeat, NOBODY ran Kelly out of town !

Kelly clearly stated that he was staying at Notre Dame !

One week later Kelly abandoned Notre Dame !

NOBODY RAN KELLY OUT OF TOWN, HE RAN OUT ON HIS OWN !

yep, butthat great coach has been deceased for almost a century

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT