ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford at USC

Did you not think Stanford was severely lacking talent in all phases of the game? They really missed the homerun threat of Love. They don't have that big WR/TE threat this year either. ND will spank this Stanford team this year with Costello or not.

No there were plenty of plays where they looked like the modern Stanford brand plowing ahead through Trojans. They have individual positional mismatches, like special teams

im not worried about SC at all. They have 3 tough games in a row prior to our matchup. I'm sure they'll have some more injuries and they're a very thin squad. I still think sc, Stanford, mich will all be minimum 4 L teams

im not worried about SC at all. They have 3 tough games in a row prior to our matchup. I'm sure they'll have some more injuries and they're a very thin squad. I still think sc, Stanford, mich will all be minimum 4 L teams
Agree

Slovis for the rest of the season unless hurt. Harrell thought he should have started over JT at the beginning of the season.

Reactions: rgc7
Slovis for the rest of the season unless hurt. Harrell thought he should have started over JT at the beginning of the season.

Clueless, professing Harrell was the guy to decide, reneged and over-ruled GH.
And as most decisions Clueless make - his decision get screwed up.

Welcome USC bandwagoneers. It's never too late to join the club. I've been here countless times, talking our USC friend down from the ledge since before the season started. I have then, and do now, consider USC a very dangerous opponent. I don't care if they were coming off a loss to hapless Tennessee, they'd be dangerous. I was starting to feel lonely as the only one publicly supporting USC ,and now, Coach Helton suddenly knows how to coach. Cue to celebs.

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
Welcome USC bandwagoneers. It's never too late to join the club. I've been here countless times, talking our USC friend down from the ledge since before the season started. I have then, and do now, consider USC a very dangerous opponent. I don't care if they were coming off a loss to hapless Tennessee, they'd be dangerous. I was starting to feel lonely as the only one publicly supporting USC ,and now, Coach Helton suddenly knows how to coach. Cue to celebs.

To be honest many fans are so far off the bandwagon they are rooting for SC to leave so we can get a decent coach. I am one of them.

To be honest many fans are so far off the bandwagon they are rooting for SC to leave so we can get a decent coach. I am one of them.

assuming you meant ‘lose’.

But honestly if Helton gets past ‘19, you may have to wait another 2 years till his abysmal recruiting catches up to him! By then, he will have scammed USC out of comfortable millions, and worse he will have conditioned SC administration to a losing attitude as far as football goes. His damage so far and into the future cannot be understated!

And how do the players feel about this? They looked pretty elated after the game. Those younguns have skill and pride. Each win brings on even more motivation. That prime time game against ND is setting up to be a good one. Do me a solid. Leave the band back home.

Reactions: rgc7 and francade
And how do the players feel about this? They looked pretty elated after the game. Those younguns have skill and pride. Each win brings on even more motivation. That prime time game against ND is setting up to be a good one. Do me a solid. Leave the band back home.

correct, the players are now surprised when they win!

I can't believe I'm defending the USC players, but, I think they earned their wins. The are young and they are innocent in all this anti-Helton chatter. If I'm a Trojan fan, I would be very proud of the players. But, that's me.

I can't believe I'm defending the USC players, but, I think they earned their wins. The are young and they are innocent in all this anti-Helton chatter. If I'm a Trojan fan, I would be very proud of the players. But, that's me.

no fan attacks on any players, fans love the players, and they want the best for them: and that means getting Clueless away from them.

Good to see you back Beach. Always appreciate your SC insight.
Thanks. You have one of the few board where a rival is treated with respect (if they act respectfully). You also have a smarter than average free board. I enjoy it here and will show up during the season. I respect ND football but don't know enough about it to contribute in the off season.

Thanks. You have one of the few board where a rival is treated with respect (if they act respectfully). You also have a smarter than average free board. I enjoy it here and will show up during the season. I respect ND football but don't know enough about it to contribute in the off season.

beach

good news! almost free at last!

I’ve followed SC very closely and really feel for the fans and players! It has been a horror!

The Irish are a Hardcore football team and will kick USC's and Stanfords a$$s !! Stanford is DEAD !!

beach
do you think removing Swann 1st allows Folt and the new AD the opportunity to remove Helton as head coach, regardless of the ‘19 season outcome? If a further reason is needed the reasoning could be his dismal recruiting record. If allowed to continue, SC would not be favored to beat the Ca. High School state champs!

He wasn't banned was he?
He should stop by.

I would go to your board, but a was ejected for something i posted on this board. It was something dumb of coarse.

Maybe you could sponcer me lol
I am only on the pay board and private board for SC. the free board is a nightmare

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT