ADVERTISEMENT

Serious Debate

Looks like we can say good bye to Al Sharpton, Barbara Streisand, Miley Cyrus, Amy Schumer, Jon Stewart, Cher, Samuel L Jackson and Whoopi Goldberg. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

As a Canadian if anyone needs help moving to the Toronto area please give me a call I can help you out! More importantly I have a regular group over to watch ND games!

Looks like we can say good bye to Al Sharpton, Barbara Streisand, Miley Cyrus, Amy Schumer, Jon Stewart, Cher, Samuel L Jackson and Whoopi Goldberg. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Well said, IrishJohn.

They're all pathetic, and I wish them the worst!

This lasr 16 electorial votes is a nail bitter ! As bad as watching ND football !

Reactions: end_23
In all seriousness, Comey wants to stay alive. Clinton is a nasty person.
If Comey comes up dead in the next 6 months or so we know who is behind it, don't we.

I still hope Trump finds a way to throw Hillary in prison. I'm sure Bill is hoping for that also.

Once Trump appoins a new Justice Departmet hopfully, th FBI wll be able to conduct a complete investigation of the whole rotten mess, and whomever , if anyone, is found guilty they should be prosecuted ? No one, no matter how powerful , should be above the law!

Reactions: Irishjohn68
Once Trump appoins a new Justice Departmet hopfully, th FBI wll be able to conduct a complete investigation of the whole rotten mess, and whomever , if anyone, is found guilty they should be prosecuted ? No one, no matter how powerful , should be above the law!
Right on!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT