ADVERTISEMENT

Serious Debate

end_23

ND Expert
May 23, 2015
Jaco, Costa Rica
Why would someone vote for a person that wants open borders?

Are the liberals in here okay with letting people they have no clue about their background in to their home? You're okay with leaving your backdoor unlocked with no borders?

Doesn't seem safe to me. If people knew about the stories of Marilyn Pharis, Kate Steinle, and what Brian Hyde did to a pregnant woman you'd think twice about voting for Corrupt Hillary.

Are the liberals in here okay with letting people they have no clue about their background in to their home? You're okay with leaving your backdoor unlocked with no borders?

Doesn't seem safe to me. If people knew about the stories of Marilyn Pharis, Kate Steinle, and what Brian Hyde did to a pregnant woman you'd think twice about voting for Corrupt Hillary.

The fix is in

All you have to do is look at what's going on in the European countries that tried having very lose "everybody come here and enjoy the bliss" immigration laws. There isn't a single one of them that isn't regretting it in a very big way. So let's be smart and learn from other people's mistakes and misjudgements.

I think Trump is a total dickweed, but I really fear where this country will be after 4 or 8 years of Hillary Clinton. Scary to even think about.

Neither candidate supports open borders. If Clinton wins she's not going to repeal the current immigration laws. The main difference between the two are what to do about the illegals that are already here and the ability to vet middle eastern refugees. In my view Clinton has the more sensible view on both. The first president I can remember was JFK. I'm pretty sure if he was still around he'd be voting for Clinton.

Neither candidate supports open borders. If Clinton wins she's not going to repeal the current immigration laws. The main difference between the two are what to do about the illegals that are already here and the ability to vet middle eastern refugees. In my view Clinton has the more sensible view on both. The first president I can remember was JFK. I'm pretty sure if he was still around he'd be voting for Clinton.

Obviously you are wrong she is for open borders therefore makes her not very sensible

If Clinton wins she's not going to repeal the current immigration laws.

Will she enforce them? That would be a welcome change.

And I think if you dig enough you will find some past Hillary statements that would at least give you the impression she is not opposed to open borders. Hopefully she is pragmatic enough to know that is a non-starter for a huge segment of the population.

I think that Trump has rethought his position on deporting all illegals? That would not be possible, and
living out here in Arizona, I find the Mexican population here to be very family oriented and very hard working.
I am not in favor of open borders, so the borders must be closed. Trump is now talking about
deporting criminal illegals ( those that committed crimes after they got here) and I agree wholehertedly
with that position. Trump is also for cutting off federal funding for sanctuary cities and I agree with him there.
Syrian refugees : Hillary wants to allow very large numbersinto our country ! That is insanity under the
best of circumstances because ( Muslims and their Sharia law are incompatable with our Judeo Christian
laws that are the foundation of our society and Western Civilization. It is Trojan Horse and the Europeans
are finding that out the hard way.
Trump wants to stop admitting these refugees until they are completely veted , he is 100% correct.
The primary job of a President is the protection of the USA

Reactions: Irishjohn68
Obviously you are wrong she is for open borders therefore makes her not very sensible

I don't think Hillary Clinton realistically believes that there should be no border control with people free to come and go as they please.

Hillary is not going to close the borders, she favors sanctuary cities, and wants to admit freely untold numbers of Syrian refugees into our country. I guess that she never read the history of the Trojan Wars ?
Hillary will be a disaster for our country.

Reactions: Irishjohn68

I doubt that JFK would vote for Hillary. JfK was a War Heroand loved our country too much !

Reactions: zonairish
The fix is in

Poet,
I agree with you ! with this Justice Department, the Fix is in and It will take a landslide by Trump to make up for all the election fraud that will tale place. The Justice Department certainly will not enforce the laws.

Clinton is not for "open borders" in the sense being discussed here. She did say in one of her Wall Street speeches that she envisioned a world of open borders. That would be a free market economy, i.e. true capitalism in which both labor and capital are free to move. There is a world of difference, but Republicans, and Trump in particular, don't let nuance get in the way of a good stump speech line. (Kind of like his claim that Obama screamed a protestor when it was just the opposite.)

And regarding the notion that the Democrats are somehow fixing the election: Just pull your heads out of your asses. Seriously, if anyone wants to complain about elections being fixed, it's poor people who live in states that close polling sites so they have to travel long distances or wait in line all day.

Hell, Democrats didn't even complain about a fix when the Supreme Court refused to hear Gore's argument for a statewide recount in Florida. Better to leave it to the state, the court decided. Of course, that state's governor happened to the Republican candidate's brother, so we know how that ended up.

What a pity; the United States is so over. Killed by willful ignorance.

I doubt that JFK would vote for Hillary. JfK was a War Heroand loved our country too much !

JFK would probably also be frightened by a candidate who suggested that we increase our use of torture and kill innocent civilians as a way to get back at terrorists.

Clinton is not for "open borders" in the sense being discussed here. She did say in one of her Wall Street speeches that she envisioned a world of open borders. That would be a free market economy, i.e. true capitalism in which both labor and capital are free to move. There is a world of difference, but Republicans, and Trump in particular, don't let nuance get in the way of a good stump speech line. (Kind of like his claim that Obama screamed a protestor when it was just the opposite.)

And regarding the notion that the Democrats are somehow fixing the election: Just pull your heads out of your asses. Seriously, if anyone wants to complain about elections being fixed, it's poor people who live in states that close polling sites so they have to travel long distances or wait in line all day.

Hell, Democrats didn't even complain about a fix when the Supreme Court refused to hear Gore's argument for a statewide recount in Florida. Better to leave it to the state, the court decided. Of course, that state's governor happened to the Republican candidate's brother, so we know how that ended up.

have to laugh at anyone so dense and so dishonest to not smell the corruption of HRC.

You honestly must believe immigrants are the root of crime in the US? I am socailly liberal and they are not saying HEY come on in- they are saying that they are not going to have round up squads to push people and breakup families back to their country...

There are paths to citizenship and it can be done but it takes politcal will and guys like you saying- I am cool if the person gets on a path to citizenship-

Truth be told farmers all over the country DONT want immigration passed they get slave labor, same for construction, landscaping, food service... need I go on

You are clueless- she is not- she shows her immigration plans -

In a private, paid speech to a Brazilian bank on May 16, 2013, Clinton said: “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.”

This secret speech was released as part of the Podesta emails obtained by Wikileaks.

JFK would probably also be frightened by a candidate who suggested that we increase our use of torture and kill innocent civilians as a way to get back at terrorists.

NDE,
Could you plase explain this ? just what Torture ? and what innocent civilian ?

Last edited:
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton admitted she takes two positions on policy issues.

One in private — ostensibly, the “real” position and one for the public, according to a damaging email leak of released on Friday by Wikileaks that included clips of Clinton’s paid speeches to Wall Street banks and other organizations.

if Labor is free to move over our borders, is that not open borders ? If the borders are closed, Labor certainly can nor Freely move over the borders.
To say that there is no voter fraud is not true ? Al Frankin is a perfect example, JFK 's win in Chicago is also well documented. You mention Gore
The Supreme Court did hear Gore ,s case and hanging shads were counted and recounted.
if there is "Willful ignornce" it is certainly not all on one side !

I can't think of one thing that so called progressive liberals have helped in this country since the 30s:

*The New Deal prolonged the depression and put us on the road to the tyranny of the administrative state
*Destroyed the Black family in the 60s and beyond
*Destroyed the educational system
*Created an entitlement mentality
*Created chaos in the Middle East
*The list can be easily expanded

Post like a dumba$$ today.

Reactions: zonairish
there's a very good chance JFK would not even be a democrat in today's USA. He certainly wouldn't be voting for that corrupt POS.

Zona, there it is in plain English " Open Borders " just like the ones in Europe ! Thanks for that
reference !

Its amazing how the Clintonista's said nothing to defend her on openborders after I posted this info. they are in denial. These are the type of people who are religiously democrat instead of being religiously American

Its amazing how the Clintonista's said nothing to defend her on openborders after I posted this info. they are in denial. These are the type of people who are religiously democrat instead of being religiously American

Was the entire speech released? Or just excerpts?

Revising history much? Gore and the Dems didn't want a statewide recount, they wanted recounts in specific counties, and as shocking as it may seem to you, counties in which, statistically, they were likely to gain votes. And every review of Florida 2000 voting done since then, by partisan and non-partisan entities, has Bush winning Florida.

You honestly must believe immigrants are the root of crime in the US? I am socailly liberal and they are not saying HEY come on in- they are saying that they are not going to have round up squads to push people and breakup families back to their country...

There are paths to citizenship and it can be done but it takes politcal will and guys like you saying- I am cool if the person gets on a path to citizenship-

Truth be told farmers all over the country DONT want immigration passed they get slave labor, same for construction, landscaping, food service... need I go on
Do you agree that the first step in any meaningful immigration reform is to secure the border and take control of the flow of immigrants into the country? Then we can figure out the most pragmatic way to deal with the people who are already here?

Was the entire speech released? Or just excerpts?

It is a mix of both on wikileaks. It depends on the email. this particular one is an excerpt. Too me the speech is not as damning as the statement she said we have a public and private opinions. If that does not question your belief in everything you think about Clinton I do not know what will.

never been more concerned for the well being of my children and grandchildren as today!

this is a lose lose day! may God be with us!

It is a mix of both on wikileaks. It depends on the email. this particular one is an excerpt. Too me the speech is not as damning as the statement she said we have a public and private opinions. If that does not question your belief in everything you think about Clinton I do not know what will.

I think virtually all politicians have public and private opinions. Do you think, for example, that Republicans (or Democrats - I think they both do the same thing) tell their big money donors the same thing they say to the average joes?

Call me cynical, but I took her statement as confirmation (not that I needed it) of what I've always believed from politicians on both sides.

Trump was not my first choice, and the ones that I liked best were never really favorites of the established
RINOs . Trump certainly has a lot of negatives, but he is right about " Draining the Swamp " the Swamp
is full of vermin and low lives from both parties. Bill and Hill are the vermin in chiefs in Swamp and They corrupt and contaminate every thing and every one they touch ! They are above the Law !
My mother always told me that you are known by the company that you keep :

Please , please , Please examine your conscience before you vote ! I pray that you make the right decision!
You and you alone, detrmine the " Company that you want to keep !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT