ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals

IrishBeer

Posts Like A Champion
Dec 6, 2021
I hand it to Rivals. They seem to be blazing their own trail here. I tend to agree with them. Not simply due to bias but also due to actually watching film on lots of football players. They are the only site giving warranted respect to KVA, CJ, Cam, Johnson, Lambert. 5 of our guys would be in the Rivals top 50.

247 has 14 of ND's commits rated as a 3-star and 16 of them aren't ranked.

Power and On3 think KVA and CJ are chopped liver. KVA committing dropped our classes on3 ranking

Let’s hope Rivals has it right this year.

Last edited:
I hand it to Rivals. They seem to be blazing their own trail here. I tend to agree with them. Not simply due to bias but also due to actually watching film on lots of football players. They are the only site giving warranted respect to KVA, CJ, Cam, Johnson, Lambert. 5 of our guys would be in the Rivals top 50.

247 has 14 of ND's commits rated as a 3-star and 16 of them aren't ranked.

Power and On3 think KVA and CJ are chopped liver. KVA committing dropped our classes on3 ranking

Let’s hope Rivals has it right this year.
I refer to one site for player and team rankings. Rivals.

That's it.

Recruiting services have changed over the years to basically click magnets and differentiators... This is why it's so stupid to follow rankings anymore. They manipulate them to generate traffic

Reactions: echowaker
Recruiting services have changed over the years to basically click magnets and differentiators... This is why it's so stupid to follow rankings anymore. They manipulate them to generate traffic
I don't see what you see with Rivals. That's why I am loyal to them.

ND has the fourth best recruiting class in college . Lambert will be a big boost. A lot of the top guys have not comitted so ND has the best contend with them

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT