ADVERTISEMENT

Rewatching

ftnfan62

I've posted how many times?
Aug 1, 2010
NC state has a very good D. You can see why they have held teams under 30. Payton was as advertised by Alpha08.

Coaches did a nice job under bad conditions and Parker was not afraid to take shots. So far I don’t see the drop off I worried about, solid adjustments.

The kicker, wow what a leg. Accuracy a bit scary but a weapon and so is the punter. Man he can kick it.

Hartman had a lot of drops and that interior center let him down a few times. Hartman also had a few misses, assuming maybe the weather.

Love is gonna be special I think. He will be number 2 by mid-year.

Greathouse is the real deal. Get it to him and he catches us. Tobias came around as well. And Tyree was just a great move and is playing well.

Defense was outstanding. Liafau was all over the place and the secondary played well. Some drops too or that’s a 5 pick day.

Late TD with the 2/3rd string. Giving 17 points with 7 from the refs and 3 from a fumble. Impressed.

The refs where just Aweful. Pitiful ticky tack crap. Fare amount called on both teams, just didn’t see the stupid calls. The one on Morrison for pushing, I could show you 30 of those by NCC and ND never called. A few PI’s, and the helmet tap. Just poor.

NCS is probably a top 25 team. That is an excellent defense with a good QB. They will win lots of games in the ACC. The way the ACC is dominating the SEC top teams maybe they should swap some SEC games in there.

Alpha08, thanks again for coming in the board. Talking football. Good crowd for the weather and a good game until late. Good luck and see ya soon!!

Last edited:
I went back and watched it and was impressed with Liafau. I have been extremely critical of him but what a game he played. Estime 80 yard run, he’s got done sneaky speed. Great call by coaching staff on that play, has Alt at RT, Fisher at RG, very sneaky call.

Good analysis. I felt the same way. I like this coaching staff and personnel this season They are a very good team.

NC state has a very good D. You can see why they have held teams under 30. Payton was as advertised by Alpha08.

Coaches did a nice job under bad conditions and Parker was not afraid to take shots. So far I don’t see the drop off I worried about, solid adjustments.

The kicker, wow what a leg. Accuracy a bit scary but a weapon and so is the punter. Man he can kick it.

Hartman had a lot of drops and that interior center let him down a few times. Hartman also had a few misses, assuming maybe the weather.

Love is gonna be special I think. He will be number 2 by mid-year.

Greathouse is the real deal. Get it to him and he catches us. Tobias came around as well. And Tyree was just a great move and is playing well.

Defense was outstanding. Liafau was all over the place and the secondary played well. Some drops too or that’s a 5 pick day.

Late TD with the 2/3rd string. Giving 17 points with 7 from the refs and 3 from a fumble. Impressed.

The refs where just Aweful. Pitiful ticky tack crap. Fare amount called on both teams, just didn’t see the stupid calls. The one on Morrison for pushing, I could show you 30 of those by NCC and ND never called. A few PI’s, and the helmet tap. Just poor.

NCS is probably a top 25 team. That is an excellent defense with a good QB. They will win lots of games in the ACC. The way the ACC is dominating the SEC top teams maybe they should swap some SEC games in there.

Alpha08, thanks again for coming in the board. Talking football. Good crowd for the weather and a good game until late. Good luck and see ya soon!!
Outstanding post except the NC St. QB analysis, IMO. Serviceable is about as far as I will go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT