ADVERTISEMENT

Red Zone

ftnfan62

I've posted how many times?
Aug 1, 2010
I thought I heard them say that ND is last in FBS in both scoring and preventing scores in CFB.

Did I hear that right? It gets tough down there to grind it up the gut unless your 2 yards out. Love to see some wildcat with Lo or Cam or Watts. Someone about 6-2, athletic as hell, speed, a threat to toss a short one or run.

unleash the Pyne! Let him run the ball! TR is holding him back to avoid injury! Tommy! Let him get his ‘Vick’ on!

Well....there was a time when his mentor had an absolutely atrocious time scoring red zone TD's

Following in the footsteps is nothing new around here.

3 yard curl and sit routes
The wrong RB carrying the ball
(Dexter anyone)
Top tight end in the country
Red Zone troubles

Sounds awfully familiar, eh'

Well....there was a time when his mentor had an absolutely atrocious time scoring red zone TD's

(Dexter anyone)
Red Zone troubles

Dead horse alert !!!

Reactions: Kelso86

(Dexter anyone)
Red Zone troubles

Unfortunate for ND fans and himself that it took 4 years for Dexter Williams to realize that practicing hard and attention to detail are every bit as important as talent. What could have been. Had he had the proper work ethic his entire career he just may have found a steady job at the next level.

Reactions: Kelso86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT