ADVERTISEMENT

Recruits

stu4don

I've posted how many times?
Dec 13, 2006
A bunch of good ones at the game yesterday who saw an expertly coached, together (this team feels really close), and (in more than a few cases) NFL-ready or young NFL-developing group of players.

Any news? What are our chances with Isaiah Foskey?

Nice to see Litchfield, Hamilton and Cross at the game -- the D of the future! And O-line guys like Kristofikk and Carrell.

I hope 4 star CA ATH Isaiah Foskey and 5 star CA wbb player Haley Jones had great official visits yesterday and choose the irish

The stadium was stupid loud yesterday also. The fans were bring the house down.
My favorite video board message from last night said..."Stanford wants you to be quiet". The stadium was in near frenzy conditions. The recruits and their parents witnessed it all. Lots of recruits at the Michigan game with the same kind of vibe. The student body inspired the stadium and inspired this old guy. It was an honor to stand with them and cheer my voice into submission.

Reactions: greengael and Telx1
My favorite video board message from last night said..."Stanford wants you to be quiet". The stadium was in near frenzy conditions. The recruits and their parents witnessed it all. Lots of recruits at the Michigan game with the same kind of vibe. The student body inspired the stadium and inspired this old guy. It was an honor to stand with them and cheer my voice into submission.
when that video of Jack Nolan came on the board about past great games and how loud the stadiums were that was it We fans went nuts and Stanford had to call a timeout because it was so loud last night. I'm sure the recruits were impressed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT