ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Last Night

IrishMike409

Posts Like A Champion
Nov 27, 2011
Any word on what last nights game did for recruiting? Atmosphere in stadium looked incredible. On field performance was awesome. Recruits and parents had to have been blown away.

Has anyone heard any news or details?

hs friends son (junior) was visiting unofficial
Last night … he posted cool video from the field … he has offers from several BIG teams don’t think he has an ND offer yet but he’s been there twice

Any word on what last nights game did for recruiting? Atmosphere in stadium looked incredible. On field performance was awesome. Recruits and parents had to have been blown away.

Has anyone heard any news or details?
No, but like you, anxious to hear. Last night’s convincing win, the atmosphere at the game, the celebration on the field after the game, etc… represent the best possible final recruiting push. Not sure we’ll hear or read anything until recruits are off campus later today or tomorrow, unless it’s a new commitment announcement.

I can’t imagine anything but positive news.

if you were solid, your now recruting others. If you where committed but open, your closed.

If you where unsure and just looking, all boxes where checked.

If your just taking in a great free game and never had a desire, you might go to your next visit somewhere else and not see the same.

It just doesn’t get any better.

I can’t imagine anything but positive news.

if you were solid, your now recruting others. If you where committed but open, your closed.

If you where unsure and just looking, all boxes where checked.

If your just taking in a great free game and never had a desire, you might go to your next visit somewhere else and not see the same.

It just doesn’t get any better.
It really could not have gone better; maybe a little better weather but hey we cannot have everything.

Kaleb Smith should commit sometime soon. He is a very fast WR out of Texas. The Texas kids could form their own frat house

Reactions: IrishMike409
Also, you'd think with ND having only a few spots left in this '23 class, we'd be swinging for the fences trying to flip top 100/blue chip talent. Instead we're trying to secure commitments from low 3-star QBs and Athletes ranked way down in the 500-1000s. Doesn't make sense.

and we'd be complaining about his poor play rightfully so. Let that sink in a QB as bad as Phil probably has this team 8-1.
Phil has had bad luck. During the Covid year he was great but they also had a very good OL. 2021 he started out really good and got hurt. The BC OL this year is really bad.

Here’s some news. Greathouse will almost certainly be visiting Texas.
Greathouse is a nice piece to the class, but pretty expendable. ND can recruit WRs ranked in the ~150s overall in their sleep.

Greathouse is a nice piece to the class, but pretty expendable. ND can recruit WRs ranked in the ~150s overall in their sleep.
WHAT?

I don't think he has the highest potential but he's probably the most college ready WR we've recruited the last 5+ years.

We need this frosh class to be ready to play next year right away. Jaden is needed big time

He’s not going to Texas
For a visit? Or to play ball? If the latter, don’t think you can say that one way or another until signing day. Regardless, a visit to another school isn’t the best. Dylan Edwards will also be visiting KSU I believe. Not saying either will leave. I think they both end up staying. But y’all wanted news/updates, and those are the only 2 I have right now.

I think he would make a few more throws no doubt but wouldn't be wowing with his throwing.
Just him adding another running threat and he throws the deep ball well so teams couldnt stack the box. It would open a lot up and hed look good. I mean he looked good the 1 year he played at BC. No reason to think he wouldnt look better with better talent

Not expendable. Hes the most college ready frosh wr we have by a lot.

Hes physical, runs good routes, good hands, played against best competition in the country, and is an EE

Not expendable

Reactions: tbone3114
Greathouse canceled his visit and will now visit Texas. Loy says ND is concerned. Losing our best players is customary.

ND can recover from missing out on a solid 4 star WR recruit. They can't miss out on a 5 star edge like Keon Keeley or a 5 star safety like Peyton Bowen.

ND recruits WRs the level of Greathouse nearly every cycle with relative ease. I'd rather have him in this class than lose out on him, but he's not a needle moving player like some of the other really important pieces that have slipped through the cracks in this class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT