ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking the Top 25 academically .....

It gets really old. The funny thing is I have never even seen a post from this "Argus" fellow, but I know I would like him for the way he still hovers over Mo1e. He must have pictures.

Btw, is there any real doubt Winston is a rapist? Come on, what about Rapistburger, or do you guys give all of these monsters a pass?
Uh oh. Is this yet another Argus alter ego? How many does that make?

Wasn't fsu the school with the masssive-across many sports-cheating scandal a few years back.

And listening to some of those fsu players like winston speak, you wonder if they ever sat in a classroom....

Glad at least the women on campus are a bit safer with the squinting rapist down in tampa now...
Hmmm, a guy who had a committable offer from Stanford, and a guy we would have taken in a heartbeat. Nice post.

Argus? You guys continue to buy this lie!

I suppose when 48% of the GOP looks at Trump for an answer and more than that still think Obama is a Muslim it isn't a long leap for gullible people to believe a liar like Mo1e.

He really has set the bullshit meter high.

No matter, the Feds are going to get FSU big time and Winston will pay off and always be a rapist!

how is Michigan ranked 9th. I thought they had really bad graduation rates for there student athletes and plus don't they try to put there athletes in easy courses like harbaugh once said a few years back

So I and others can't prove Winston is a rapist! I suppose that's true because of the FSU and TPD cover up and the fact that the vast majority of rapists are never charged because of the way they allow the victim to be attacked and dragged through the dirt.

Even here a moron like Mo1e trashed this girl at every turn going as far as saying he had undeniable proof that she was in a long term relationship with Winston. The fact that this was proven to be a lie never stopped him from expressing that lie.

Any sane person knows Winston raped this girl and will never answer his acussed in the Civil Suit because it would force him to lie again, this time under oath. FSU will also pay a heavy price for their support and coddling of a known offender.

Winston will lose a lot of money, but far better, he will rot in Hell!

God knows, Winston rots for his evil deeds! So will Mo1e for defending him and spreading lies about an innocent victim.

God knows, Winston rots for his evil deeds! So will Mo1e for defending him and spreading lies about an innocent victim.
An innocent victim (lol) whose lies are only exceeded in number by yours (Hillary withstanding).

I sleep good at night because I know I have NEVER lied. Too bad you can't say the same. I'm proud that the legacy of my life among my peers, business associates, students, friends and family is "being honest to a fault".

No deluded opinion of yours or lies you continue to bore this site with will ever change that. Lying over and over again will never make those lies the truth Mr. Terrific.

Your opinions can't be backed up by the facts. Otherwise you would have responded truthfully to the dozens of challenges to produce one lie I have ever said or evidence to support your rape allegation. You just talk out of two dozen or more mouths just to hear yourself talk. It falls on deaf ears among the real ND fans.

I'm joining the rest of the crew here and putting your latest username on ignore. We've had enough of your craziness. Get help.

And for your information if Winston is guilty of rape I hope he rots in hell too. So far there is no evidence of that and for you repeating that lie over and over again without providing any proof I hope you rot in hell for the thousands of lies you have told.

Last edited:
Really, what do you call saying Winstons victim was engaged in a long term relationship with him? How is that not lie?

What about saying BOBo Wilson was never arrested? How was that not a lie?

What about calling CBK a murderer? That wasn't a lie?

How about saying FSU had never cheated? Not a lie?

You have no friends! You are a POS who makes up stories in an attempt to try to belong some place. You are a liar, you know it, I know it and everyone here knows it!!!

Again, if you were not trolling and stalking, why did you post this OP here?

(Expect the answer to be a lie!)

Any sane person knows Winston raped this girl and will never answer his acussed in the Civil Suit because it would force him to lie again, this time under oath.
Nobody who thinks they KNOW if Winston did or did not rape that girl is sane, in the least bit. We all know how very badly you want him to have raped the girl, but that, alas, doesn't change the fact that nobody outside of Winston and the girl really KNOW what happened.

Show me an example with the monumental circumstantial evidence, the fact that she submitted to an immediate rape kit, called her parents that night and had a huge cover up to overcome and tell me he is innocent!

He will pay her civilly, but the shame is he will certainly attack others!

Show me an example with the monumental circumstantial evidence, the fact that she submitted to an immediate rape kit, called her parents that night and had a huge cover up to overcome and tell me he is innocent!

Sorry, if you delude yourself into thinking you really know what happened, you are just another nut case. No better or worse than people that think they know he's innocent.

twalsh, a simple question.

If the tape of the event would vindicate Winston do you think it would have been destroyed?

He is guilty as the sin it was!

Really, what do you call saying Winstons victim was engaged in a long term relationship with him? How is that not lie?

What about saying BOBo Wilson was never arrested? How was that not a lie?

What about calling CBK a murderer? That wasn't a lie?

How about saying FSU had never cheated? Not a lie?

You have no friends! You are a POS who makes up stories in an attempt to try to belong some place. You are a liar, you know it, I know it and everyone here knows it!!!

Again, if you were not trolling and stalking, why did you post this OP here?

(Expect the answer to be a lie!)
I have to refrain from saying "there's no way you can be more STUPID". You obviously are taking that statement as a personal challenge.

Again, repeating lies over and over again will never make those lies the truth. And 100 percent of every sentence you just posted is a lie. Every single sentence is something you made up.

For the last time...... I said I heard that the two had a relationship through reliable sources. I did. Never said I knew that they did have one. Just that is what was being discussed on numerous sites including Warchant and Soundoff. I regret having shared that on the one board you are allowed to peddle your garbage. As usual you spun my attempt to share what was being discussed and verified by reliable sources as a lie I personally perpetrated. Because you're sick.

I have NEVER said the first thing about Bobo Wilson in any light much less his arrest which is public knowledge. You made that up.

I have NEVER said Kelly was a murderer. I sided with Kelly and have never made a negative statement regarding Kelly. Unless you interpreting my comment that Kelly is a top 10-12 percent coach but not top 3 as negative. You are a pathological liar for even mentioning such a lie. Pathetic.

I have NEVER said FSU never cheated. They did. Another lie you perpetrated. I did say Bowden didn't and that no one but you have ever accused him of cheating. You have never been able to link one person that has ever agreed with you and you never will.

Your lies continue to embarrass ND.

Once again you cannot cite one person here outside your phoney user names who have ever called me liar. You also can't cite a poster here who hasn't questioned your honesty.

Trust me.... unless you are counting your therapists and those mentally challenged folks institutionalized at your center as friends I have had more friends die in 2015 than you have had in your entire pathetic life. Quality people with IQ's above 50 don't migrate to integrity challenged folks like you. Birds of feather flock together.

twalsh, a simple question.

If the tape of the event would vindicate Winston do you think it would have been destroyed?

He is guilty as the sin it was!
Sorry, I have no idea what happened, you have no idea what happened, No1e has no idea what happened, nobody does. For every fool like you who has 100% convinced himself he's guilty, there another fool who has 100% convinced himself he's innocent. They have one thing in common. Both fools.

You are a bold faced liar and know every lie here stated was proffered by you even though you now try to run from such atrocious lies.

You are and will always be a lying POS! Congrats, you share such space with Bowden and Jumbo, two more disgusting people!

The monumental evidence all supports Winston ... not the girl who made up five different stories of what happened. None of which is supported by the evidence that was collected at the hospital (rape kit and medical observation), tox reports, and forensic evidence. You do know she didn't even want to call the police or press charges. Her friend called them and she was too embarrased to confront her parents that she had been drinking illegally and voluntarily climbed into a cab with three black guys and had sex with one (actually two in one day as it turned out).

According to Casher he deleted the video because he was told it was against the law to video others having sex without their consent. As far as you know t he video could have exonerated Winston. But that would be contrary to your agenda and obsession.

Do you realiize this all happened in 2012 and you're still obsessing about it like it happened yesterday? Even after numerous legal entities have found insuffient evidence to charge much less prosecute. You have personal issues which are both pathetic and scary.

As stated by others. You don't have a clue what happened. Only four people do.

Your opinion means nada. Ziltch. And you don't have any idea what happened or what will occur in the future regarding the cival case just as I and no one else knows what will happen relative to the counter suit.

But continue to make a fool out of yourself inventing scenarios that evidence indicates never occurred. The argusman way.

Reactions: echowaker
"The monumental evidence all supports Winston." (Whatever type of English that is)

Are you serious! EVERYONE who has spoken with this women believe she believes she was raped. Most rape cases are tried between what he said and she said, but in this case there was a huge push (undisputed) to cover up the facts and hide and manipulate evidence.

Mo1e, why do you refuse to answer and acknowledge that a convicted felon is and was the person responsible for monitoring athletes off the field issues at FSU? How do you think the Feds will like the fact that such a person was responsible for manipulating evidence and going to Winstons lawyers before trying to interview Winston? Why must you always lie?

Really, explain Monk and wh FSU allows him to stay in his position?

Has Monk Bonasorte not paid his debt to society? Cocaine distribution 30 years ago is a crime but he didn't kill anyone, or rape anyone or steal from anyone... that is one of the weakest arguments for why you can be critical of FSU... stick with railing on Winston.

Has Monk Bonasorte not paid his debt to society? Cocaine distribution 30 years ago is a crime but he didn't kill anyone, or rape anyone or steal from anyone... that is one of the weakest arguments for why you can be critical of FSU... stick with railing on Winston.

Stan Wilcox is fsu's AD and a proud ND alum....

Plus,

John Affleck-Graves Executive Vice President

John Affleck-Graves was elected executive vice president April 30, 2004, by the Board of Trustees. He holds the Notre Dame Chair in Finance and previously served for three years as vice president and associate provost.

Dr. Affleck-Graves' responsibilities include administration of an annual operating budget of more than $900 million and an endowment of more than $5 billion. He also oversees human resource activities for a work force of more than 4,000 employees – the largest in St. Joseph County – and directs the University's construction program.

Dr. Affleck-Graves served on the Notre Dame faculty from 1986-2000 – the final three years as chairman of the Department of Finance and Business Economics – and returned in 2001 after a year at Florida State University as the Patty Hill Smith Eminent Scholar in Finance. He previously taught from 1975-86 at his alma mater, the University of Cape Town, where he earned bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees.

The author of more than 50 refereed publications, Dr. Affleck-Graves specializes in the study of initial public offerings, valuation and asset pricing models, and shareholder value added methodology. He has served as a consultant for numerous companies, including Allied Signal, Bayer, Merck, Pharmacia & Upjohn, and Donnelly Glass.

Highly regarded in the classroom as well, Dr. Affleck-Graves has received six outstanding teaching awards at Notre Dame – three in the regular MBA Program, two in the Executive MBA Program and one for undergraduate teaching – and two others at Cape Town.

While previously at Notre Dame, he was actively involved in University governance, serving on the Academic Council, the Academic Code of Honor Committee, the Faculty Senate, and as chair of the Provost's Task Force on Curricular Innovation.

He is a native of South Africa who is now a U.S. citizen.

"The monumental evidence all supports Winston." (Whatever type of English that is)

Are you serious! EVERYONE who has spoken with this women believe she believes she was raped. Most rape cases are tried between what he said and she said, but in this case there was a huge push (undisputed) to cover up the facts and hide and manipulate evidence.

Mo1e, why do you refuse to answer and acknowledge that a convicted felon is and was the person responsible for monitoring athletes off the field issues at FSU? How do you think the Feds will like the fact that such a person was responsible for manipulating evidence and going to Winstons lawyers before trying to interview Winston? Why must you always lie?

Really, explain Monk and wh FSU allows him to stay in his position?
The reason I don't answer is because I know it's a pathetic attempt on your part to decflect from ths real issue that continues to soar way over your head. Quit trying to change the subject.

Your need to live in the distant pass is telling. You're talking about something that happened three decades ago and is a debt paid. Monk will have nothing to do with it and besides if our AD thought Monk was complicit in any way he would relieve him of his duties. Any good ND man would. You're an idiot.

Her friends didn't believe her based on her reputation. The hospital staff who inspected her didn't support her story. The SA office didn't believe her ("her stories are all over the place"). The boyfriend refused to cooperate.

When you are caught in lie after lie no one with half a brain is going to believe you ....... even if by chance you ever did tell the truth. You of all people should know that.

You have no earthly idea what occurred that night. Neither do I. If he raped the girl then I hope he rots in hell. Karma will get him just like it continues to get you.

Show me evidence. Just one factual piece and I will lead the charge against any and every rapist found guilty. Until then Winston remains innocent until proven guilty. And you remain a lunatic.

....... and even these fine Notre Dame men hired to clean up FSU have had battles with like likes of Jumbo who considers Winson, a rapist, Karlos Williams, a girlfriend beater and Dalvin Cook a juvenile delinquent and female abuser, "fine young men, Ambassodors for FSU".

How about Bob Minnix, another N D man, he left FSU because they would not clean up the program!

....... and even these fine Notre Dame men hired to clean up FSU have had battles with like likes of Jumbo who considers Winson, a rapist, Karlos Williams, a girlfriend beater and Dalvin Cook a juvenile delinquent and female abuser, "fine young men, Ambassodors for FSU".

How about Bob Minnix, another N D man, he left FSU because they would not clean up the program!

“When Bobby speaks, I listen. When he writes, I read. You will be grateful you read this book. Then you will know why I, and millions of people, love and respect Bobby Bowden.”

— Lou Holtz, Former Coach, College Football Analyst, ESPN

“Bobby Bowden was coach and mentor to thousands of young men throughout his remarkable 55-year career, and he took that responsibility very seriously. He provided a living example of character and integrity; nurturing not only great football players, but also fine husbands, fathers and role models for future generations. Called to Coach is a story about one of our true national treasures.”

— President Jimmy Carter

"We all know about Coach Bowden's accomplishments on the field and we probably won’t see that again in college football in this day and age. What people might not know about Bobby Bowden is the man that he is, the person that he is, and the number of people he impacted, influenced, and inspired. He did it with such class and dignity in every way. As coaches, you wish maybe someday to be thought of as well as he is, not only in terms of what he accomplished, but the way he did it."

— Nick Saban, Head Coach, University of Alabama

“When I was a young coach, Bobby Bowden was a hero to me. As I got older, he became an example. For all of us, he has been a benchmark. He did things the right way and reached out to help so many of us through the years. He left anyone who was fortunate enough to be around him with a true understanding of what it means to be a coach.”

— Mack Brown, Head Coach, University of Texas

“Coach Bowden has had an enduring impact on an untold number lives for such a long period of time. Aside from my father, Coach Bowden is the most influential man in my life. I’m certain there are countless others who could say the same thing. Any success I have in the coaching business I owe mostly to Coach Bowden.”

— Mark Richt, Head Coach, University of Georgia

“Coach Bowden transcends football. He is a man who leveraged his position as a winning football coach into a living example of the Christian values he believed in. Then he shared them with his players. He personifies the ultimate father in that he inspired us to be the best that we could be, helping us build our mind, body, and spirit through the game he loved. This book will deliver his message to others who will benefit—just like I have, from the life, the wisdom, and the grace, that is, Coach Bobby Bowden.”

— Warrick Dunn

"We all know Bobby has been incredibly successful on the football field, but I believe his real success lies in how many lives he has touched as a mentor, teacher, and friend! I know he has touched my life and I am better for it."

— Kenny Chesney

“I’ve had the privilege of knowing Bobby Bowden for more than thirty years. During my years of coaching at Nebraska, between 1980 and my last year of coaching in 1997, we played Florida State eight times. We won only twice and lost six times. Many of the games were very close and the winner would win the National Championship. Through all of those years of competition, I always respected and admired Bobby Bowden greatly. He stands for the right things, is a man of principle, was always honest in recruiting and exemplifies all that a Christian person should be. Called to Coach is a very interesting narrative of life in the coaching profession spanning nearly fifty years. I recommend the book highly.”

— Tom Osborne, Athletic Director, University of Nebraska

"Where would college football be without men like Bobby Bowden? I have long been a fan of his tireless dedication to athletic excellence, but it is his work off the field that makes me admire him even more. It is impossible to count the number of lives that have been influenced for the better by this great man. His leadership of young men made them champions both on and off the field."

— S. Truett Cathy, CEO, Founder, Chick-fil-A, Inc.

http://www.amazon.com/Called-Coach-Reflections-Faith-Football/dp/1439196451

Bobby Bowden is a hypocrite and a pig who hurt the game of college football by supporting filth in his program in an unabashed intent to win at all costs.

Bobby Bowden is a hypocrite and a pig who hurt the game of college football by supporting filth in his program in an unabashed intent to win at all costs.

Yep, your opinion means more than President Carter's, Lou Holtz's...."

Man you are stupid.

You're still a lunatic.

Bobby Bowden is one of the most respected and admired coaches (persons) in the history of college FB. Respected more for his honesty and integrity as a person than even being one of the most successful coaches to ever coach.

Numerous awards named after him for his integrity and positive contributions to the college game and "for doing it the right way". You'll be hard pressed to find anyone who has ever spoke of Bowden in a negative way.

You can't win this debate. I will crucify you. Then again ..... I always do.

Please link where Bob Minnix stated he left FSU because FSU wouldn't clean up the program. Keeping the program clean was the job Minnix was hired to do. I won't hold my breath. This will be just another of a tall stack of requests you will ignore.

Last edited:
No, you'll simply lie about losing. It is your way of life as you are well known here as a liar!

No, you'll simply lie about losing. It is your way of life as you are well known here as a liar!
Not by anyone with an IQ above 50. That leaves only you. Which includs all two dozen of your usernames (including your new one).

No one but you has ever called me a liar...... anywhere. They do you regularly.

But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Minnix link please.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT