ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue

Notice the lack of discipline they are playing with? Down 50 & still talking trash, pushing players & getting multiple unsportsmanlike penalties.
That’s a problem I’ve had with Brohm all year.

You need only go back 12 months or so and there were several posters pushing Brohm as ND HC here.

Reactions: mirer03
Would Purdue trade the OSU win for a win in a bowl over Auburn? This bowl game will make the off season very long but the staff can still reference the OSU win as a positive as the way things can be.

That was bad, but Auburn is NOT an ordinary 7-5 team. FEI, FPI, team efficiencies all said that this is a very good team. FPI had Auburn as a top 16 team before it lost to Alabama.

Last edited:
Bowl Season! too bad PU wasn’t in the Servo Bowl.

Last edited:
So was there a continuous clock? I thought you couldn’t have that, but the coaches could decide to end the game or move the quarters to 10 minutes?

So was there a continuous clock? I thought you couldn’t have that, but the coaches could decide to end the game or move the quarters to 10 minutes?
No. This is big boy football. Auburn took a knee at the Boiler one as time expired.

MRicht looked pissed when Wisky pushed for that last TD

I’m guessing your Thanksgiving Day well wishes post had an expiration date.What kind of language is this coming from a stadium usher and university volunteer? Do your higher ups know how you act when your not wearing your usher hat? LOL

Another fine showing by a Big 10 team in a bowl game. Oh that’s right, they’re down from “beating each other up all year, because the Big 10 is so tough”.

The truth hurts uh!
What truth? That Purdue rolls out astronauts for our space program? I’m going to have to forward this thread to the stadium usher office and show them how easily triggered one of their ushers get over a non issue. What are you going to do in a stadium crisis? Roll up in a fetal position crying like a baby? Triggered over Purdue. Toughen up Slappy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT