ADVERTISEMENT

PSU v. Michigan

Anybody watching this?

Good game so far. I can't decide which team I want to lose. Is there a way both teams can have a loss?
JF has always found a way to lose tight games. Kellyesque if you will.
Close but blown timeouts, weird calls, etc...

The Kelly comparisons end there though because JF has two major bowl wins to his credit.

Rooting for the Vols today. College football needs to get a little more competitive for it to regain its glory for me.

Reactions: BGI User 756
JF has always found a way to lose tight games. Kellyesque if you will.
Close but blown timeouts, weird calls, etc...

The Kelly comparisons end there though because JF has two major bowl wins to his credit.
If you're not in the playoff this false narrative about " major bowls " is just that. The rest are merely consolation games.

Reactions: NDSMC78
Michigan is the new Notre Dame. 12-0 or 11-1 and will get bent over in the playoffs.

If you're not in the playoff this false narrative about " major bowls " is just that. The rest are merely consolation games.
LOL...

The matchups and payout says otherwise.

Moreover if they were just any other game Brian Kelly won a few then right?

Nope!
Still zero for................

UM is dominating the LOS and just running the ball down PSU's throat. Donovan Edwards looks very good; I had hoped we might land him a couple of years ago, but after we put all our eggs in the Will Shipley basket and lost, Edwards' ship had sailed.

Reactions: BGI User 756
UM is dominating the LOS and just running the ball down PSU's throat. Donovan Edwards looks very good; I had hoped we might land him a couple of years ago, but after we put all our eggs in the Will Shipley basket and lost, Edwards' ship had sailed.
This. Mich owned the LOS. 400 yards rushing today …wow

PSU was only in game due to pick 6 in 2nd Q

I started this thread to talk about a football game I thought others would be interested in. Now it's an argument about what the spread was.

No, it’s not easy to look up because Draftkings took it off the board when the game was over

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT