ADVERTISEMENT

Portal

Who will? Stroud maybe next year. Maybe. Then who? If Stroud isn't gone this year he will be in 2024.
"Who will? Stroud maybe next year. Maybe. Then who? If Stroud isn't gone this year he will be in 2024."

Unless OSU makes the playoffs, Stroud is done (probably will not play in the bowl game either). The presumed battle will be between McCord and Brown, with the odds favoring McCord (according to well placed friends in the OSU facility)

"Who will? Stroud maybe next year. Maybe. Then who? If Stroud isn't gone this year he will be in 2024."

Unless OSU makes the playoffs, Stroud is done (probably will not play in the bowl game either). The presumed battle will be between McCord and Brown, with the odds favoring McCord (according to well placed friends in the OSU facility)
reasonable expectations then would mean 1 of the 2 will be headed to the portal. so now we see that the portal will be a fertile field of QB’s to be harvested

"Western Michigan defensive lineman Braden Fiske who just entered the portal. I spoke to Fiske about potential interest from Notre Dame and he told me that they are already shown “serious interest.”

No I dont trust it with Buchner. Too many unknowns unfortunately. Too many injuries. He doesnt have much experience at all. Id like to see him with a good OL to evaluate him but we cant take that chance

If we dont bring in a legit transfer, he can win the competition though

I'm hoping we bring in a dude to start at QB
This is accurate and fair. Buchner had a terrible o line so it’s hard to evaluate him. Still he did not do much passing and when pocket broke down he ran and rarely found open guy

I am placing my bet on minchey If Leary comes it has to be best man wins and I like minchey

Reactions: d1042
This is accurate and fair. Buchner had a terrible o line so it’s hard to evaluate him. Still he did not do much passing and when pocket broke down he ran and rarely found open guy

I am placing my bet on minchey If Leary comes it has to be best man wins and I like minchey
you only say that cause you savvy!

_4_Crooms_Corey_1.jpg
2021: Played in all 13 games ... finished season with career-high 44 receptions for 768 yards and six touchdowns ... opened season with four catches for 58 yards and a touchdown against Michigan ... had eight catches for 161 yards and a touchdown in win at Pittsburgh ... had seven catches for 118 yards and a touchdown against Central Michigan ... had one catch for 74 yards and a touchdown in Quick Lane Bowl victory over Nevada.
2022: 57 for 814 and 5 TDs

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT